Chapter eight- Jacob please don't go

Bella- for how long? Sam- for a while. Bella- you said you weren't going to leave me. Jacob- I will back I promise. Leah- bye. Bella- why can't I go with you.  Sam- because you are not a werewolf you just part of the pack. Bella- wow I thought when you part of the pack you can go with them.

Sam- no. Bella- Jake please don't stay with me. Jacob- sorry I can't I have to go with them. Bella- fine I will stay until you get here. Jacob kiss Bella and Bella kiss him back.

Sam- let's go they went outside they turned to wolves Bella saw them they all looked at Bella. Sam- let's go they are running. Paul- where are we going? Sam- I found this spot that Bella doesn't know and don't worry it's not fair from here.

Jacob- is there a house. Sam- yes we all will be sleeping there. Leah- sorry Jacob this is my fault and I know it hurts to leave Bella. Jacob- it's fine Leah! Jacob growl at Leah. Sam- Jacob stop growling Jacob- fine! Sam- we are here they turn to human. Sam open the door.

They went inside the house. Leah is cooking for everyone. Leah- food is ready. All sit down and they are eating. Sam- thank you baby for cooking for us. Leah- you're welcome my love. Paul is jealous. Seth- how about no talking like baby love if Bella couldn't come here Leah and Sam are not dating here. Jacob- I agree. Sam- okay. Paul left.

Jacob went with him. Jacob- are you okay bro. Paul- I am fine. Jacob- if you need someone to talk to you can talk with me. Paul- thanks bro. Jacob- anytime bro. It's night time. They were to sleep. Bella is Jacob. Jacob didn't answer.

Bella didn't went to sleep she stay all night and all morning. It's morning Sam- Jacob I heard your phone ringing. Jacob- yeah Bella was calling me and I didn't answer her call.

Sam- you should tell her that you are safe. Jacob- okay. Jacob went outside. Jacob is calling Bella and Bella answer the phone. Bella- why didn't my calls! Jacob- I was sleeping.

Bella- Jake we always do a video call when I use to live with my dad and now you don't want to. Jacob- baby girl I do I was tired. Bella- are seeing others girls Jake! Jacob- no baby girl and we all safe I have to go now. Bella- Jacob don't hang up. Jacob- bye he hang up on Bella.

Jacob went inside the house. Everyone looks at Jacob. Jacob- what? Leah- you were tired? Jacob- yeah I was. Sam- when she used live with her dad you always wanted to do a video call with her. Embry- she don't let him sleep Jacob needed the rest trust me if you have a girlfriend and the girlfriend always want to do a video call she won't let you sleep. Sam- you don't have a girlfriend- Embry- I have a ex girlfriend and she always wanted to do a video call but I didn't wanted to I block her number now.

Sam- Leah thank you for sleeping with me in my room and we don't do video calls. Leah- I think it will be nice to have a video call at night Leah is cooking for everyone. Leah- food is ready. They are eating Sam- after we eating we all will go for a run. They are done eating Sam- let's go they went outside they turned to wolves they are running.

Edward went with Bella. Edward- did they left you here alone Bella- leave Edward- no I think I will stay here. Edward got Bella and take her to his house. Jacob something is wrong Sam I have to go now. Sam- Jacob no you can't go. Jacob- it's Bella Sam! Jacob growls at Sam Sam- Jacob calm down. Jacob- no you want I am the alpha you are not the boss of me now he growls. Jacob left he is running . Seth- Jacob. Sam- come on Seth let's go.

Seth- what if he right about Bella she is our family and family takes care of family. Sam- okay let's go they are running. Jacob turns to a human went inside the house he went to the room he went outside he turned to a wolf. Jacob saw the pack. Jacob- is not there Edward was here we have to with Bella. Sam- let's go they are running.

....................................................................................

Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying the story

Vote
Comment