Chapter two- You said you were going to there for me

Edward- Bella you have been having nightmares and I can't do nothing. Bella- you need to leave. Edward- Bella what you mean.
Bella- I have to stay away from you. Edward- Bella I love you and I know you love me Bella- yes I love you too.

Bella went home. Bella visit Jacob it's raining.
Bella- Jake did you cut your hair and you got a tattoo. Jacob- yeah I did. Bella- why haven't you answer my calls.

Jacob- I have been busy. Bella- you said were going there for me. Jacob- I have changed.
Sam calls Jacob. Bella- Jake don't leave me you said you will never leave me. Jacob- I am sorry Bella. He left and he went with Sam.

Bella went home. And she changed her clothes. She went to sleep and she has the nightmare. She was going to scream. But Jacob got her hand and she got his hand.

She got up. Bella- Jake I am happy you are here. Jacob- I am sorry about earlier.
Jacob hide. Charlie- are you okay Bella- yeah I am okay. Charlie- okay he left. Jacob- go to sleep I will be here. Bella- or we can talk. They stayed up talking.

Bella and Jacob went to sleep it's morning Jacob left Bella house. Bella got ready.
She went Jacob house she saw Sam she went with him.

Bella- what did do to Jacob? Paul- what did he said to you. Bella- nothing he doesn't want to talk to me. Paul- good Bella hit Paul and he got mad. Sam- Paul calm down Paul turns to a wolf. Bella saw and she runs Jacob runs. Bella- run Jacob they are wolf Jacob jumped and turned to a wolf. Jacob and Paul are fighting.

Sam - take Bella to the house. Seth- who is this? Quil- this is Bella Leah cooked. Quil-we can't tell our secrets. Embry- the who runs with vampires. Bella- I can't run with vampires they are fast. Embry- oh yeah but we are faster. Bella- I wonder where is Jacob. Embry- they can handle it. They were going to eat and Leah stopped them Leah- ladies first.
Sam, Jacob and Paul went to the house. Paul-
I am sorry Bella.

Bella looks at Jacob they left the house. Bella- so you are a werewolf. Jacob- yeah I am Edward went there. They walked to Bella house.
Edward is waiting for her. Bella- I thought I told you to stay away from me.

Jacob and Bella look at each other and Jacob
Imprinted on Bella. Jacob smiles. And Edward reads his mind. Jacob is thinking I Imprinted on her she might break up with Edward now she is mine.
Edward got mad he hits Jacob Bella- Edward! I can't be with you I am sorry. Edward left. Jacob- I know you that you saw that.

Bella- yeah I did saw that. Jacob- when a werewolf Imprinted. Jacob- that means you are mine and I have to look out for you.
Bella and Jacob hugged Jacob- I will take you home. Bella- okay. They are got inside the car. Bella is driving they got out of the car.
Charlie was outside Bella and Jacob are holding hands. Charlie is happy Charlie- so you two are dating now. Jacob- yes sir we are dating now. Charlie- I am happy for you guys.
Charlie- go out have fun.
Jacob- Okay come Bella let's go.
They got inside the car. Jacob is driving.

....................................................................................
Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying the story.

Vote
Comment