Chapter five- Sam and Leah

Bella- Jacob let's go for a walk Jacob- sure. They went outside and they are walking they are kissing and kissing Bella- let's do it Jacob- are you sure Bella- yeah. Jacob- but we to get our clothes. Bella- let's go get our clothes. Jacob- forget the clothes let's go.

They got inside the car Jacob is driving they are kissing and kissing Jacob and Bella got out of the car they went inside the hotel the lady- hi welcome Jacob and Bella is kissing the lady- hello. Jacob- we need a room. The lady- here is your key.

They went inside the room Jacob and Bella are kissing and kissing kissing and touching kissing, kissing and kissing,kissing, Jacob carrying her to the bed Bella and Jacob had sex Jacob- I love you Bella- I love you too, Leah and Sam are kissing.

Sam- let's go for a walk they went outside and they are walking. Sam- so do you know when you far away from me I miss you I just want to hug you hold you tight and kiss you. Leah smile.

Sam hug her tighter and kiss her neck and kiss her mouth and Leah kiss him back on the mouth and she kiss him on his neck. They are making out.
Jacob and Bella take a shower and they put their clothes on and they went out of room Jacob pay for the room they went outside and they went inside the car Jacob is driving. They got out of the car.
They saw Sam and Leah making out. Jacob- get a room you two they laugh and they went inside the house they went to sleep.

Sam- see you tomorrow good night they kiss Leah- good night they went to sleep. It's morning Sam wake up and he got ready Leah wake up and she got ready.  Sam- hey good morning. Leah- hey good morning they are making out Jacob and Bella wake up and they got ready Jacob- you two need a room.
Bella- yeah love birds embry- so did you guys have sex? Sam and Leah says no Sam- we are making out. Bella and Jacob are making out embry- get a room you two no wants to see you guys have sex.

Leah- I am pretty sure they had sex already. Jacob- no we didn't had sex.  Embry-  I don't believe you. Bella- no we didn't had sex Jacob- and like I told you guys if we did have sex it's none of your business. Billy- and if you guys have sex you guys are going to do it here in this house. Jacob- yes dad we know that.

Bella- the one you should say it to is Sam and Leah. They are laughing. Billy- I am going to your house Bella- okay. Billy left. Leah- Bella can we talk outside. Bella looks at Jacob and Jacob looks at Sam Jacob- yes you can go Sam- yes you can. Bella- okay let's go they went outside they are walking.
Leah- okay you know me and Sam are dating but I feel like he feels weird and he doesn't hold my hand and he doesn't cuddle anymore and I try to cuddle him but he doesn't let me he walks away from me we don't go out on a date.

Leah- all we do is just making out and that's is all. Bella- that is weird you can make him jealous and he will get you back Leah- with who I am going to make him jealous Bella- with Paul. Leah- yes okay Bella- we are going to tell him later. Leah- you will tell him.
Bella- okay I will tell him later Leah- or you can tell him now. Bella- Paul can you came here for a second Paul- what happened? Bella explain everything to Paul and Paul- wow if you mine I would have sex you and I won't let go of you. Bella- so will you make Sam jealous? Paul- yes sure Bella- okay.

....................................................................................
Hey everyone I hope you are enjoy the story so far but like I said only 18 up can read this story.

Vote
Comment