Chapter four- I love you

Jacob- maybe you can stay at house. Billy- she needs to tell her dad first. Bella texted her dad that can she stay at Jacob house and the dad texted her sure. Bella- my dad let me stay. Billy- what about your clothes and all your stuff. Jacob- Leah can share clothes with her.

Billy- and her toothbrush? Jacob- I have one saved. Billy- just don't do anything in the house. They all laughed. Leah- come Bella I will get you your clothes. They left. And Billy left too. Embry- remember don't do anything in the house. Quil- but you guys can do it at a hotel. They all laughed Jacob- shut up I will see you guys later. They left. Leah- here you go. Bella- thank you so do you like someone? Leah- yes Bella- who? Leah- Sam but he doesn't like me like that.

Bella- so he looks at you like a sister. Leah- yes he does. Bella- he never Imprinted on someone before. Leah- no he hasn't. Leah- I got to go now see you tomorrow and she left. Jacob- so she like Sam. Bella- you weren't suppose to hear that.

Bella went to restroom and she changed. She got out of restroom. Jacob- you always look beautiful.
They sit down on the bed they are kissing Jacob- Bella I love you and Bella- I love you too. They went to sleep. It's morning Sam- Jacob! Jacob wakes up and he got ready and he went outside.
Jacob- what's up? Sam- the Cullens have been in our side. They turn to werewolves and they run. They are growling. They are chasing the Cullens. They Cullens went to their side they ran back. They are talking in the mind Sam- I think they came here get blood. Jacob- I don't think so Edward wasn't with them. Seth- do you think it was a trap.

Jacob- I am going to check on Bella. He ran. Seth do you think she is there. Sam- we will wait. Jacob turned back to a human and he got inside the house. And check she wasn't there.

Jacob turns to a wolf and he howled. Sam- Bella is not there come on let's go. Jacob catch up with them. Leah- we can't cross their side. Sam- Leah she is family now and the Cullens cross ours side. They jumped to their side. They walked quietly so they won't hear them. Emmett- Edward she needs to go back she is a werewolf girl now she can't be here Bella- let me go. Esme- he is right she can't be here anymore. Carlisle- that's true son.

Rosalie- she smells like a dog. Jasper- they will come for her because she is their family now. Edward- Bella I love you I am doing this for us. Bella- I don't love you anymore and there is no us anymore. Alice - Edward you will get more angry. Edward let of Bella. She left the house. She walks they turn back to humans Jacob- are you okay. Bella- yeah I am fine. Jacob- hey! The Cullens went outside. Jacob- I thought we had a agreement that you guys wouldn't cross our side and we wouldn't cross your side.
Carlisle- yeah I know it won't happen again. Jacob- good Bella and Jacob hug. They are kissing. Sam- let's go love birds. They left.

Edward was mad the Cullens went inside the house. Bella- thank you for to come and get me. Sam- you are family and we help the family. Jacob- thanks Sam. They left Leah- Sam can we talk. Sam- yes you guys go we will be there and they left.
Leah- I love you Sam- Leah I love you too Leah- yeah? Sam- yeah they kissed. They went to the house. They are holding hands. Embry- here comes the other love birds. They all laughed. They are eating and they are done eating. Billy- I am going to Charlie house he is here to pick me up.
Billy went outside and he got inside the car Charlie is driving. Quil- I bet you guys are going to do it first before Jacob and Bella do it. They all laughed. Sam- If we do it we won't tell you guys anything. Embry- if I had a girl I would have done it. Quil- no I think you are going wait you . Embry- I wouldn't tell you guys anything anyways. They are laughing.

....................................................................................

Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying the story.

Vote
Comment