Information

The Country of Illea stems from the royal line of The Holy Roman Empire.

It was a country the size of Scotland and King Carlos V came to the throne at the young age of twenty-three.

King Carlos was the eldest child of King Carlos IV and Princess Chelsea of Illea. After King Carlos IV was murdered Carlos V ascended the throne.

Illea has always had a wonderful relationship with the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and the Netherlands.

The Line of Succession:

- His Majesty King Carlos V

- Crown Princess Anna-Marie

- Princess Amelia

- Prince Carlos

- Prince Christopher

-Princess Rosalie

- Princess Anna (The Kings Younger Sister)

- Lord Ruben Cruz ( Anna's eldest son)

- Lady Lala Cruz (Anna's only daughter)

- Lord Albert Cruz ( Anna's youngest son)

* When Princess Anna married her late husband and had children they had stated they only wanted them to be styled as Lord and Lady.

Although the country is a Monarchy country, they still have a parliament.

As the country of Illea has a wonderful relationship with other royals their children's godparents are other monarchs.

Princess Anna-Marie's godparents: Lady Diana Spencer and Prince Charles of Wales

Princess Amelia's godparents: His Majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf and Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden

Prince Carlos godparents: Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II of Denmark and Prince Henrik of Denmark

Prince Christopher's godparents: Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and Prince Claus of the Netherlands

Princess Rosalie's godparents: King Harald V of Norway and Queen Sonja of Norway (Then the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Norway)

The Royal Family of Illea is very in touched with the public and yearly will have annual photocalls and public interviews.

The Royal Family of Illea also vacations yearly to either the States, Norway, Spain, and Ireland.