Preface 001

Princess Ameliá of Illéa

September 12th, 1992

I stood by my mothers' side as we watched the British plane land. Momma said Prince Charles and Princess Diana, who were Anna-Marie's godparents, were coming to visit us with their two sons Prince William and Prince Henry.

The door opened and the family of four began walking down the stairs. Momma and Poppa walked forward and I quickly rushed to step with my parents.

"Charles! Diana! It's so wonderful to see you two again!" Momma said as she hugged both of them.

"It's wonderful to be here Isabella. Is this Ameliá?" Diana asked and I bowed my head to her.

"I am! It's nice to meet you, Your Highness." I said and she smiled softly at me.

"Aren't you the cutest! These are my sons William and Harry. You and William are about three months about." Diana said and I waved to the blonde boy.

"The car's are waiting. The rest of the children are at the house with my mother." Carlos said as everyone began making their way to the car. I held onto momma's hand as we got onto the car as we drove back to Wyvern Castle.

It took only twenty minutes and when I was helped out of the car momma patted me softly.

"Why don't you go and show William and Harry to the playroom? Carlos, Christopher and Rose should be there." She said as she bent down in front of me and fixed my coat.

"Where's Anna, momma?" I whined and Momma smiled as she kissed my cheek.

"Anna is away at school. Now go be a good girl." She said and I nodded my head before walking over to William and Harry.

"Would you two like to come to the playroom with me? My brothers and little sister should be there." I offered and Princess Diana smiled.

"That would be wonderful Amelia. Behave, boys." She said and I turned and led the two boys inside of the castle before we turned left and walked up two flights of stairs.

"We have a gaming station. Carlos and Christopher begged momma and poppa for them." I explained and William chuckled.

"Is it weird having twin brothers?"

"It was in the beginning. I could never tell them apart and they would always prank us." I explained before I opened the doors and both of my brothers turned to us.

"Carlos, Christopher. This is Prince William and Prince Harry of Wales. Their parents are Anna-Marie's godparents." I explained as I pointed to each boy. My twin brothers waved to the boys and I looked around for Rosie.

"Where's Rosie?"

"Granny said she needed a nap because she was acting cranky," Carlos explained as he shook William's hand.

"Who's the eldest?"

"Anna, she is three years older than Amy. Then it comes us and then Rosie." Chris stated before both he and Harry began playing on the PC.

"You don't like video games?" William asked and I shook my head.

"I rather read or go horseback riding with either Granny or my best friend Rosemary," I said and William nodded as he shoved his hands in his pocket.

"I like to read as well. Do you have a library?"

"A huge one. The one here in the castle has old poetry and books about war. I like the city library. I usually bike there with one of the guards." I stated as I sat by the window and opened it looking out.

"We are here for a week, maybe I can bike with you over there?" William offered and I stared at him for a moment before I grinned.

"Sure! Maybe we could go horseback riding as well! I know momma and poppa are going to do a carriage ride but that's for the adults." I said and William chuckled.

"I am to be King one day. I have to get used to these things." He said and I frowned before smiling at him.

"I'll help you always. I have a feeling we are going to be best friends!"

"Forever."

Wyvern Castle, Main Home for the Royal Family