Chapter Eleven: Annoucements

From the Palace of Wyvern:

On behalf of His Majesty King Carlos V of Illea, The Royal Family is happy to announce the follow!

Princess Amelia of Illea, Duchess of Pavia shall keep her titles here in Illea! While in Illea she shall be known as Princess Amelia, Princess of Wales, and Duchess of Pavia!

The Wedding of Prince William and Princess Amelia shall take place on the 19th of September, 2010 at Westminister Abbey in London, England. The Archbishop of Canterbury along with the Archbishop of Pavia shall be marrying the couple!

Prince William has asked his brother Prince Henry of Wales to be his best man and Prince Henry has agreed.

Princess Amelia has asked Princess Rosalie, Duchess of Istria to be her maid of honor and Princess Rosalie had agreed!

The following will make up the bridesmaids and pageboys:

James Mountbatten Windsor, Viscount Severn

Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway

Tom Pettifer

Lady Louise Mountbatten Windsor

Eliza Lopes

Princess Alexia of the Netherlands

Princess Isabella of Denmark

Princess Amelia is very pleased that all of her goddaughters and her godson will be apart of her wedding and has released the following statement:

I am so happy that Sverre, Alexia, and Isabella have agreed to be in my wedding and I cannot wait for Alexia and Isabella to see their dresses. I am pleased that William's younger cousins along with his godson shall be apart of our wedding along with William's step-niece Eliza!

I look forward for the boys to see their outfits and the girls to see their dresses!

It has also been released the King Carlos V of Illea was asked by Princess Amelia to walk her down the aisle and the King has agreed. He has released the following:

It is with great pleasure that I am walking my middle daughter down the aisle. I cannot wait for her wedding day to see her walk down the aisle and marry the man of her dreams!

That is all for the announcements on the wedding of Princess Amelia to Prince William, Prince of Wales.

Crown Princess Anna-Marie and Prince Albert of Illea will tour Luxembourg from April 13th through April 20th.

For seven days they shall tour Luxembourg and learn more of the wonderful nation.

They shall be greeted by the Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and will stay with the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg!

Queen Isabella of Illea shall visit Sweden!

Queen Isabella of Illea is visiting Sweden from April 1st through April 3rd! For three days the Queen will be doing visits with Queen Silvia of Sweden along with Princess Madeleine of Sweden!

For more Royal News please be on the lookout for more Royal announcements!