Chapter Two

He went back outside only to see the same girl looking at herself in the mirror. He sighed in disbelief watching her glare at him. "If that isn't the daughter of the Kim's then I don't know who is." He mumbled to himself before going back downstairs. It almost felt like he was following her until he saw her turn to the left while he went to the right where his parents were.

Areum had sat down and just stared at the food. Everyone else was eating and enjoying their meal while she was on her phone. Looking around she spotted the guy sitting at the same table as the Song family. 'Ugh..not surprising' she thought to herself and rolled her eyes. "Mom, do you know who's giving me a tour of the school tomorrow?" she asked looking over to her mom. Her mother shook her head and then tapped her shoulder. "I know it's a boy" she said with a smile. "Thank you for that information I needed so much" Areum said sighing. Standing up, she went outside to get some fresh air. 'I should've asked for my dads blazer...' she said in her mind and face palmed.

Mingi didn't have an appetite. Eating in front of others wasn't his passion. He stayed quiet watching his parents eat, though he suddenly let out a small groan at the pinch of his mother's nails that dug into his arm. "Get up if you aren't going to eat. You're making us look bad." She said as her jaw were clenched into a smile. He looked at her for a few seconds and stood up from the table bowing at some of his parents' friends before leaving.

He sighed deeply as he stepped out of the building noticing someone there. The wind blew past him making his goosebumps appear under his blazer.

He looked toward the female again only to realize that it was the same girl from earlier. He noticed her face palm and frowned his eyebrows at her. The car he came in was not there any longer. The driver had taken it to the parking lot farther away. He grabbed his phone and called the driver.

"I'm standing outside."

"Yes sir. Give me one minute." The driver said.

Mingi saw his driver had parked the car in front of the building and looked at the girl. He took his jacket off and dropped it on her shoulders as he walked past her to her car without stopping or looking back at her. He got into the car and told his driver to start driving. 

The wind almost blew Areum away. 'It's so cold holy hell' she thought to herself while closing her eyes. All of a sudden, a jacket was on her shoulders, she opened her eyes and saw it was the guy that she bumped into many times that day. Pushing some of her hair behind her ear, she crossed her arms and just stared at him. Her phone rang, it was her mother calling her to go home since it would rain later. She eventually would get inside the car her chauffeur was waiting for her in and got home.

As soon as she arrived home she took off the jacket and threw it on her desk. Looking through it there wasn't a name or anything on there. Sighing she just went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. The next day was a big day, she would also be getting a tour by a guy who she probably won't like. As night fell, her parents still weren't home and she ended up going to sleep.

Just like that. He had given his expensive blazer out to someone he didn't even like. He didn't exactly now why he did that. 

His driver was driving without having a location to go to. There was no destination. He just wanted to get away from the girl so she wouldn't think he was a freak for helping her, when they were on bad terms.

Driving home was the only option he had. As soon as he got to his bedroom he got changed and plopped down on his bed. He was chosen by the teacher to give the new girl a tour around the school since he was the class president. Mingi sighed deeply and closed his eyes regretting that he had accepted the teacher's offer, but no one else beside him volunteered to do so. Not even him.