Chapter Twenty-Five

Areum sat down and crossed her legs and arms. She leaned back and sighed, "Let's just get this over with," she muttered and massaged her temples. Her eye twitched at the sight of Hana getting closer to them. She stayed silent when he spoke and just looked at him.

Hana turned to Mingi and widened her eyes before raising her hand. Mingi closed his eyes at the slap and sighed out deeply. He saw Hana leave the classroom and ran a hand through his hair before standing up and following her.

Areum covered her mouth and was shocked when she slapped him. She gulped and turned her head away. "Poor Mingi" she sighed out and just kept her head on the desk for the remainder of time.

Mingi grabbed Hana and turned her around. "Do you want the kids' words to reach our parents or something?" He asked angrily holding her arm tightly.

"Mingi that was disrespectful. How can you be friends with that snake!?"

"What do you want me to do!? Be bad to her!?" He asked quietly yet angrily.

"Mingi. She's your enemy. Our enemy." She sighed pushing his hand away. "You're hurting me." She said looking up at him.

He sighed let go of her. "Alright. I understand." He said leaving her in the hallway. He went back to his seat and sat down with his back facing Areum. He didn't look or talk to her.

Areum looked up at him and was about to say something before she noticed he was ignoring her. "Just sit somewhere else, you avoiding me bothers me" she mumbled and kept her head down facing the desk. 'He is such a deceiving liar, next time Song Mingi, don't lead girls on like that, it's a dick move' she thought to herself and sighed deeply.

"I'm not ignoring you." He said Keeping his back to her. "I'm just in a bad mood thanks to someone." He said sighing. He laid his head down on his arm and tried to sleep

Areum sighed and shook her head. The teacher came in and looked around at the students landing her eyes on Mingi. "Song Mingi, head up you know what to do," she said in a stern tone and stared at him.

He kept his head down until he was told to leave the classroom. He got out and went to the gym immediately grabbing his phone. He texted Areum as she was in class. "Come to the gym." He sent.

Areum got a text from him and she stood up to ask the teacher if she could go to the bathroom. She left and immediately went to the gym. Opening the door, she saw him and walked over to him with her arms crossed, phone in her hand.

He smiled widely and went towards her placing his hands on her cheeks. He leaned down and kissed her softly with his eyes closed then placed his hands on her waist. he pulled away a few seconds later and looked into her eyes.

Areum smiled and kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head a bit. "Oh? You weren't saying anything to me a few minutes ago and now you're showing affection hm...I guess you can't resist me" she teased and pecked him on the lips.

He listened to her as he talked and smiled sweetly. "Yeah you're right. I can't resist you." He whispered and kissed her lips followed by her jawline.

Areum leaned her head to the side so he could access her more and kiss her. Her hands wandered up to his hair and she started playing with it, while another hand pulled him closer to her. "What made you so upset earlier?" she asked softly.

He continued to kiss her jawline until she tilted her head. He placed a soft kiss on her neck and pulled away looking at her. "I was humiliated in front of the class plus she disrespected you." He mumbled

Areum nodded and caressed his face with her hand. "I understand" she grinned and pinched his cheek. "Kang Hana really doesn't want to be friends with me, I honestly don't mind either" she chuckled and held his hand.