Chapter Three

He looked back at her in disbelief. "Okay, miss stubborn?" He mumbled as he followed her outside turning the lights off. He closed the door and turned to her. "What's funny?" He asked confused as he headed to the cafeteria which was further away. "The cafeteria is open during all breaks, but they only serve meals in the second one which is for free. The first and third breaks are just snacks like chips, chocolate bars and that stuff which you'll have to pay for." He explained

Areum looked at him with a glare, "Miss stubborn?" she scoffed and shook her head. She ignored his question and continued walking. "Mhm cool yeah, so where is the rooftop again? I need to do something up there really quick— no I'm not going to jump" she said with pursed lips. Her humor was kind of dark and usually she would be the only one to laugh at those kind of jokes. This time she tried to hold back her laughter.

He smiled slightly and shook his head at her. "This way." He said leading to the stairs further away. "The rooftop is usually locked to prevent psychopaths like you to jump out." He said looking back at her as they went up the stairs. They finally reached the door. He grabbed his keys and opened the door for them. "All you need is to be the class president and you'll have the keys to any room. Except for the principal's office and teacher's office of course." He giggled opening the door. "Oh and also... Don't forget to bring my blazer with you tomorrow. You know... It costed me quite a lot. And I hate money waste."

Areum nodded and looked at him. "That's funny because yesterday you were all whiny about the water on your blazer yesterday. And don't bring up my situation because mine was custom made in France, okay? Okay" she huffed out finishing what she had to say and crossed her arms. "It also seems like you have a little lover in this school that absolutely hates my guts and I haven't been here for a whole day, tell her to mind her own business next time or else I'll do it for you" she said leaning closer to him. A few seconds of eye contact before she backed up and walked away, heading towards the classroom.

"France?" He said raising his eyebrows as he sounded completely disinterested. His eyes widened at what she said afterwards. "what? A lover?" He asked in disbelief. "That girl? You said it. A psychopath fangirl." He said following her. "I thought you said you had something to do." He said as he closed the door and locked it.

Areum's mouth made a shape of an 'o' out of realization that she just forgot to do what she planned to do. "Well shit, looks like I'm going to have to do it later" she said sighing. "But... I'm going to have to borrow you for it" she said patting his arm. She wanted to take some pictures but didn't have anyone to help her so she originally planned for him to help. The way she had delivered the message was a little concerning and could be taken in a dirty way.

He looked at her in confusion and followed her downstairs. "you're being too friendly and that's scaring the shit out of me." He said noticing how she patted his arm. "You were just glaring at me two minutes ago like I was an enemy." He said.

"I can't let you up there without permission from the teachers." He said. "Either that or you gotta be really nice to me." He smirked.

She cringed at his words and closed her eyes for a few seconds. "Look, I know-I just have a feeling that you're not a goody goody. Now we just have to spend maybe ten to fifteen minutes up there and see how long it will last" she said not noticing any innuendos. She meant her phone since it was low on battery. "Nice huh? Nice as in what..?" she questioned and looked at him squinting.

"why are you squinting your eyes like that?" He said and pressed his index finger on her forehead pushing her head back carefully. "Smile. Talk friendly. Don't glare." He said. "Is that hard?" He mumbled going up the stairs again to unlock the door. "what is it that you want?" He paused. "You do realize that the way of explaining the thing you want to do sounds very unpleasant, right?" He said.