Chapter Six

He looked up at her and sighed as he put his bag next to his desk. "What is it?" He asked. "If you're going to call me a pervert or talk shit about my family then no. I am not helping." He said looking at her. "So? What is it?"

Areum grinned, her eye smile showing. "Well...I need to go on the rooftop to take just two pictures" she said fiddling with her fingers and looking up at him. "This time I won't call you a pervert, and I don't have any reason to say anything about your family since I know nothing about them" she said crossing her arms.

"well..." He said standing up with his bag. "you got a point there." He said giving her a sarcastic smile. "I don't know anything about you or your family too which makes it even more eerie." He said raising an eyebrow at her. "Did you get permission from one of the teachers?" He asked crossing his arms

Areum nodded her head. "N-yes! Yes I did maybe like an hour ago pfffft I don't remember" she stuttered. "Anyways, let's go then!" she said heading out, grabbing her bag with all of her stuff inside it. She waited for him outside, slowly taking one step at a time to make her way to the rooftop.

Mingi looked at her and raised his eyebrows when he heard the N in her yes. He smiled slightly and followed her out. "That's the wrong way." He said pulling her with him. He let go of her and got to the stairs

He unlocked the door and went outside feeling the wind on his face.

Areum ran up the stairs and pushed him up. "Wow~ Finally some fresh air gosh" she said sighing and breathing in the air. After exhaling for a long time, she found a nice spot so the lighting would be nice and the sky would look good in the background. "Here, take some for me" she said, holding up her phone while waving it.

He looked at her as she breathed heavily and laughed. "You must be really bad at fitness." He said taking the phone. "I'm not a photographer so don't attack me if this turns out bad." He said looking at her

Areum shrugged and turned to look at him. "I already have a nice figure so I don't care much about fitness," she said with a wink. After he got her phone, she stood over to the spot she wanted to be at for the lighting. She jumped onto the railing and sat on it, making sure she didn't fall off, she held the railings with her hands. "Okay take them!" she yelled and posed once she saw his finger press the button.

"oh yeah I'm sure of that." He said shaking his head at her. "Be careful." He said looking at her. "Ready?" He asked looking at her. "Three." The air blew against her causing her hair to fly with the wind. "Two." He stabilized the phone and looked at her in the frame. Beautiful. "One." He said finally pressing the button. A few more pictures were taken before he walked toward her and grabbed her arm to support her down from the railings. "Careful." He said.

Areum jumped down while holding onto his arm. Letting go, she took her phone and looked at the pictures. She nodded going through them and then stopping at one. "Oooh, they're pretty good! One of them had my hair flying everywhere, but other than that it's nice" she said uploading three of them onto her social media account. She let him see the three, "Do you think I look okay?" she asked also looking at it.

He looked at her for a few seconds before answering. "The fact that you're asking me that is just weird." He mumbled crossing his arms. "Yeah. Not bad." He smiled

Areum nodded and posted them. "I always ask for insight before posting stuff" she said turning off her phone and looking at the view. "Okay, we should head back before someone thinks something weird" she said cringing and walking back down.

He nodded and followed her locking the door after them. "why do you do that?" He asked looking at her from behind, though he kept his eyes on her head.