Chapter Twenty

He grabbed the button on her shirt and began unbuttoning slowly.

Areum was a little shocked at his actions. She was getting very nervous and bit the bottom of her lip. "M-Mingi..we're at school, what if someone comes here and sees us?" she asked, Areum was still pretty innocent when it came to things like this. She hadn't done anything like it either.

He frowned his eyebrows and pulled away. "Do you not like it...?" He whispered. "I'm not trying to do anything, Areum." He smiled pecking her lips. "Relax." He whispered kissing her deeply as he continued to unbutton her shirt. He stopped at the last button and placed an arm round her back as his other hand slid inside her shirt

Areum looked into his eyes and shook her head, "It's not that I don't like it, it's just..." she said softly and didn't finish what she said. Her eyes closed shut when he had his hands inside her shirt. She still continued to kiss him and got closer to him.

He pulled away a few minutes later and smiled at her. "I'm sorry... I couldn't resist." He whispered pecking her lips as he buttoned her shirt up again.

"hold on..." He paused immediately pulling away. "You're on your period right?" He asked widening his eyes at her. "oh my god, get off me. You might leak." He said standing up with her in his arms. He put her down and chuckled. "I'm not getting blood on me." He giggled

Areum bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "What? No I'm no— oh right, yes I forgot I was—yeah let's stop talking about this" she forgot that she told him she was on her period. She face palmed and cleared her throat looking at the open snacks. Adjusting her shirt, she fixed her hair as well and just looked up at him in silence.

"are you embarrassed?" He asked laughing. "Don't be embarrassed. It's okay." He said continuing to laugh. He leaned forward and pecked her lips then wrapped his arms around her.

Areum glared at him, "Shut up I'm not..." she mumbled and looked down. "You must be so so so experienced huh?" she teased and shook her head. 'If you say you aren't then you are a big fat liar Song Mingi' she thought to herself and chuckled.

"what? How is this being experienced!?" He asked in disbelief yet playfully. He grabbed her cheeks and shook her head gently. "What do you mean!?" He said playfully pecking her lips again. "How is this being experienced?"

Areum slapped his face gently and pouted. "You're such a flirt" she said pulling away to put all of her snacks in the bag she had. Looking down at her phone she turned on to see that they had about ten minutes before the bell rang.

He placed his hands on her hips and smirked. "You thought I would have done it with you here?" He teased leaning down to her ear. "We need a comfortable bed for that." He whispered then pulled away. "Let's get back to class." He laughed then unlocked the door.

She gulped when he whispered into her ear and quickly got all of her stuff once he left. Areum followed him out and pushed him, "I did NOT think any of...t-that okay? And I will never get on a bed with you, pervert" she said running down to the classroom.

He watched her leave in a hurry and laughed as he shook his head at her. He locked the door and went to his locker. He grabbed his bag and headed to his classroom

Areum sat down at her seat and put the bag of snacks next to her desk. She looked at him coming in and hid her face by covering it with her hands. 'I hate you so much Song Mingi, how dare you think that I'd let you take my virginity' she thought and shook her head.

He sat across from her smirking as he leaned forward onto her desk his elbows on it. "You've never done it before have you?" He whispered teasingly.