Chapter Seventeen

Mingi kept his eyes closed. A few minutes later he placed his forehead on the edge of the desk and grabbed his phone under the desk. He went through his apps to waste the time.

She stood up and packed her stuff in her bag. Leaving the classroom, she didn't look back and went into the bathroom to check her eyes to make sure it wasn't red. 'Jerk' she thought and left the bathroom. Hana walked by her and was confused as to why she was sulking.

Mingi noticed her walk out and shook his head. 'what is she so mad for?' he sighed and stood up grabbing his bag beside his desk. He went to his locker in the hallway and locked it inside. Once he closed the locker he saw Hana in front of him. "Hey." She smiled and tiptoed to kiss his cheek. "I saw Areum earlier." She laughed. "She looked so bad. She went like this." She said, imitating her face. "Hana Stop." He said and walked away. "I have basketball practice right now so you can't follow me." He mumbled throwing his bag over his shoulder. "Well I can still watch." She mumbled. "Whatever." He sighed and as he was walking

Areum went out of the school surprisingly without anyone noticing. She just left school grounds and went over to the park nearby. She sat down on one of the equipment the little kids play on and then switched over to the swings. Her back faced the school and she stayed there for about two hours before seeing people walk home.

Mingi finished his basketball practice and went to the changing room. He got changed and went out seeing Hana waiting for him. She leaned up and gave him a kiss which he didn't return. "You should go home." He said. "I have detention." He mumbled. "Two hours." Hana nodded and smiled at him. "see you tomorrow." She said. He nodded and went to the classroom where mrs. Song was going to lock him in.

Areum ended up falling asleep on the swings and woke up to a bunch of screaming children playing around her. She groaned and stood up to walk back to the school. She waited and sat on the bench for her chauffeur to come, she ended up falling asleep again.

Two hours of detention. Mingi sat on his desk with a paper and a pen. He had to write everything down he had done wrong. This time there were no keys, no teachers, no students and no.... Areum. Nothing could help him out.

After he finally was let out by mrs. Song she offered him a ride home. "No thanks. I have my bike outside.

"A bike?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "You didn't tell me you got one."

"Now I did. So... See you Tomorrow." He said running out. He got on his bike and wore his helmet.

Areum woke up to the footsteps near her. It was Mingi. She just watched him on his bike and with helmet silently. Standing up, she saw her chauffer come. She quickly ran over to him and kicked his leg out of anger and ran over to her car door. She almost fell on her ass but quickly went inside and the door shut behind her. "Go! Now!" she yelled and the chauffeur drove off.

Mingi looked behind him as he was about to ride then saw Areum running away. He sighed in disbelief. "What was that about!" He yelled and grabbed the steer immediately riding after her car. He caught up with them and stopped the bike in front of them a few meters away. He jumped off and went to the car opening the door to Areum. "Sir, she's in safe hands. You can go home." He said clapping the roof of the car. He grabbed her hand pulling Areum out of the car. He took her to his bike and grabbed the helmet. He fixed the helmet on her head and picked her up in his arms. He placed her on the seat and sat up as well. "Grab on tight." He said before riding

Areum closed her eyes when he caught up with them. "Go away you little-" she couldn't finish her sentence before she got dragged. She wanted to jump off the motorcycle but her car had already driven off. "Song Mingi..." she said quietly and wasn't sure what to do. She didn't hold onto him and he started driving. She bumped into his back and she clasped her hands around his waist. "SONG Mingi!" she yelled and held on tighter.