Chapter Four

He turned around and looked at her. "Do you want that tour? You know.. no one is going to force you to have it." He said looking down at her.

Areum jolted up and breathed out. "Gosh you scared me, and yes, let's continue the tour" she said standing up. His jacket was on her seat and she took it with her. Grabbing her phone she looked up at him, "You're so tall, like one of those attack on titan characters" she said with a chuckle.

He walked out of the classroom and headed to the basement. He listened to what she had to say, but got confused. "Are you trying to be friendly all of a sudden?" He asked crossing his arms as he walked. "A basketball player should be tall." He said looking at her with a smile.

Areum cleared her throat and avoided his eyes. "No, I am not. Basketball huh, well I like football better so.." she said with a grin. She followed him down and looked around, the vibe was eerie and very dark, it felt like something would pop out.

"as opposed to the props room, you'll find everything unnecessary here." He said. He looked back at her and sighed. "It's chilly down bere. We should head up." He smiled heading out of the basement. He locked the door and continued touring her. "We should go to the cafeteria and get us a proper meal." He said. "There probably isn't a lot of food by now since we're going this late." He mumbled

Areum nodded and headed towards the cafeteria slowly. "I'm not that hungry after all of the snacks I ate, my old school didn't allow other people buying snacks for each other" she said with a sigh and walked inside. Immediately, there was a girl who ran up to Mingi and shoved Areum to the side a bit.

Mingi looked at her and was about to ask a question, but he was suddenly grabbed by his arm. He frowned his eyebrows and looked at the girl who was smiling. And then he realized it. "Hana." He smiled awkwardly.

"I can't talk right now." He said pushing her off his arm. "I need to show her around." He smiled

"Who?"

"Kim Areum." He said stepping aside to let her see her. Hana's eyes went wide when she realized it. She immediately pulled him away from Areum and whispered as she looked up at him. "What are you doing with that snake!?"

"Snake?" He Chuckled.

"Do you even know who she is?"

"Areum? Kim Areum."

"She's one of the Kim's!" She whispered hitting his stomach.

"What!?" He said a little too loud, but lowered his voice. He looked Areum then turned his head to Hana when she spoke again.

Hana nodded. "Yeah. You messed up."

"I didn't know..."

"That's obvious." She sighed.

"Well fortunately I won't have to show her around in the next break." He mumbled. "Don't tell my parents." He said and turned around to go back, but returned after he had taken a few steps. "And definitely not yours." He whispered before heading back. He looked at Areum with a cold expression on his face. "The trays are over there." He said grabbing one himself and went to the counter where the lunch ladies were putting food in the trays.

Hana followed him and passed by Areum giving her a nasty look.

Areum sighed out, knowing she was left alone. "I was wondering when you'd find out" she mumbled and left the cafeteria. She walked around the school for a few minutes and ended up in the classroom. Sitting down at her desk, she put her head down and pondered about what school would be like for her from now on. For the rest of the time she just had her head down, facing the window. 'Everyone at this school is either a bitch or a pervert' she thought to herself.