Chapter Thirty (FINAL)

Areum sighed and shook her head. She leaned back against her chair and open up her notebook and the teacher started to talk. About an hour passed and it was already break and lunch time. Standing up, she walked next to him and looked down at his face. "You're cute" she said out of nowhere, "That was random but still" she smiled.

He looked up at her and smiled shyly. He shook his head at her and stood up then headed out without saying anything. He bit his lip as he to stop smiling.

Areum noticed he was leaving and she just stood there in shock. 'Whatever... I'm not following you out Mingi she thought and sat back down on her chair. She put her head down and closed her eyes, wishing time would go by faster so school could end already.

Mingi went to the gym and grabbed a basketball from the props room. He played for a few minutes until he realized that Hana was watching him. The ball fell out of his hand and rolled towards her. She picked it up and sighed. "Song Mingi." She said walking towards him. "Do you even like Areum?" She asked.

"I do." He said grabbing the ball from her hand.

She sighed in disbelief. "do you even remember that I'm your girlfriend?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Doesn't feel like that." He mumbled, throwing the ball.

She grabbed his arm and turned him to her immediately pulling him down by his collar. She kissed his lips and closed her eyes. His eyes went wide. He pushed her back. "You're crazy!" He said then grabbed his jacket from the floor and headed out of the gym.

Areum stepped outside after a few minutes and headed into the bathroom before hearing Mingi yell something. She walked out and looked at him leaving the gym. Walking close to him, she crossed her arms and squinted. "Hey, what's up? You didn't say anything earlier" she said going in front of him.

He stopped walking when he saw her and sighed lightly. He smiled at her and nodded. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

And from behind Hana came out fixing her smudged lipstick. She looked at them and sighed deeply. 'of course she's here.' she rolled her eyes and walked past them.

Areum looked over at Hana who passed by them and she turned her attention back onto Mingi. Taking his hand, she dragged him over into the gym and closed the door behind her. "You've been acting weird. Now tell me what's going on" she said crossing her arms.

He looked at her then looked away avoiding her eyes. "Nothing... I'm Not acting weird." He mumbled crossing his arms as well. "It's just Hana that's all. She's been getting on my nerves that's all." He sighed.

Areum bit her bottom lip listening to what he had to say and nodded slowly. She uncrossed her arms and went closer to him. She took her hand and turned his face to look down at her. "You know, I'm always here if you need to talk" she said leaning up to peck him on the lips.

He looked down at her and tilted his head while biting the inside of his cheek. He grabbed her hand and pushed it away. "I'm sorry Areum... You don't deserve this." He shook his head and put his jacket on then went out of the gym and head to his classroom immediately grabbing his bag then went out of the school. He sat on his bike and wore his helmet then rode off.

Areum was a little shocked when he walked off and was about to stop him but she didn't. She sighed walking back into her classroom and saw him leave on his bike. Sitting down time passed very quickly and school had come to an end. She couldn't focus in any of her classes and only thought about Mingi. Her chauffeur came and she got inside, but she wasn't heading home, she was going out to meet with some of her friends at a café.

Mingi stopped his bike and got off of it. He went inside a bar and ordered a few glasses. After finishing all of them he decided to go back on his bike.