Simple Sketch

Welcome to:
A Simple Sketch

°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○°○▪︎°○

Who knew a simple sketch would lead to all of this?

❝ Who knew a simple sketch would lead to all of this? ❞

°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○

- SUMMARY -

Felicity Warrens had always loved to draw and paint. She was happiest when she could let her hand glide across the page, sinking into her own little world where nothing and nobody could hurt her.
That's probably why her favorite class was art. Well, that and the fact she could zone out and observe those around her. People surrounded her, and they each had their own lives, their own thoughts, likes and dislikes. They were each unique.
That interested Felicity greatly. Although, not many people around her gained her interest. Only one did.
Stanley Uris.
He was quiet. He sat two rows infront of her and three chairs to the right. He gained her interest within the first month of school, and held it throughout the year.
He would always look neat. With his pressed polo shirts and khakis, he always looked ready for church or an event.
She wanted to talk to him, but she never did. If she were to be honest, he made her nervous. Stan always had a sarcastic comment or an eye roll ready. That all changed on the last day of school. The teacher paired them up on a final art project.
He introduced her to his friends that day, They called themselves the Loser's Club.
Not only did they bring meaningful friendships to her, but also great dangers.
Felicity never wavered, and she was determined to protect herself and her newfound friends.

°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○▪︎°○

- CAST -

Felicity Warrens

⎝ Portrayed by Kyla Mathews

❛ The Artist ❜

❝ You're my muse, Stan

You're my muse, Stan.

Stanley Uris

⎝ Portrayed by Wyatt Oleff

❛ The Muse ❜

❝  You are art

You are art.

Various OC's will be featured

- DISCLAIMERS -

I do not own the plot of IT or the characters of IT, all rights go to Stephen King and the producers of the movie.

However, I do own my OC's and original plotlines

Sexual jokes and strong language will be featured
Assault (both sexual and physical) will be mentioned

With that, I give you
A Simple Sketch

Enjoy!

-DEDICATIONS-

-saoirses

Thank you for the cover! Yes, I'm saying thank you again.