Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen:
"Great. This'll Be Very Fucking Stupid."
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Look!" Bill said, pointing at the map on the wall. "That-That's where Georgie disappeared. That's the fireworks.. and that's the black spot.. everywhere it happens.. it's all c-c-co-connected by the sewers."

Felicity shifted uncomfortably, the harsh knighting of the projector

As he spoke, Bill pointed to several locations circled on the map.

"A-And they al-all meet up at the-"

"At the well house!"

"That one house on Niebolt street?" Stan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, that weird house.. my old friends used to hang at. They would all steal alcohol and shit."

"Wait.. you mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like  to sleep?" Richie rolled eyes.

"The junkies being?" Felicity leaned forward to look at him.

"Your asshole friends? Yes."

She laughed, caused butterfly to erupt in Stan's stomach.

"I hate that place.." Every shifted uncomfortably as she spoke. "It always feels like I'm being watched."

"Same here, I hate it."

"That's where I saw it! That-That's where I saw the clown!"

"T-T-Th-That's where It l-lives." Bill explained shortly.

Eddie inhaled shakily, taking a puff from his inhaler.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there.." Stan shock his head, squeezing his eyes shut.

Eddie suddenness stood up, standing in front of the map. "Can we stop talking about this? I-I-I can barely breathe! This is summer! We.. We're kids! I-I can barely breathe! I'm having a fucking asthma attack! I'm not- I won't do this!"

He began rambling as be reached up and pulled down the map.

"W-Wh-What the hell? Put the map back!"

"Uh-uh! No way!" Eddie shook his head, crossing his arms.

Felicity scooted back when the projector began flipping through pictures of Bill's family vacation.

"Wh-What the hell?" Felicity pushed herself up from the ground.

"What's happening?"

The pictures began flipping through faster..

Until.. it stopped on one photo.

Mr. and Mrs. Denbrough stood with Georgie and Bill in between them. The woman's red hair covered her face, obviously from the wind.

The picture stopped just long enough for Bill to mutter out a quiet 'Georgie' before they rapidly began moving again.

Except this time... the hair started moving away from her face.

"Bill! Turn it off!" Felicity shouted, pointing at the wall.

Bill struggled, trying to turn the machine off. "I-I can't!"

Felicity began to shake as she backed up quickly until she hit the shelves behind her.

The hair moved away until it reversed Pennywise

Mike pushed through the group, raising his leg and kicking over the projector.

A crashing sound was heard as Felicity shakily turned her head to the projector. Her blue eyes square shut. as she couldnt muster up the courage to look.

Her knees buckled from under her as she opened her eyes, only to see the clown grinning sinisterly at her.

"Felicity!" Stan's concerned voice rang through her ears as she fell to the ground.

Her hands covered the back of her head, her forehead pressed against the cold, dirty concerned of Bill's garage floor.

Her knees pressed into the ground, and she was sure that they would be bruised.

Chills shot down her spine as eerily cold drool dripped onto her neck.

"What the fuck is that? What the fuck is that?" The sound of Richie's voice brought Felicity out of her trance.

The clown grazed her back with it's claws, leaving scratches behind. She hoped to God it wouldnt scar.

Every fiber of Stan's being screamed at him. Screamed at him to run forward to save her.. to protect her from the hitters she could sorely face.

But he didn't.

Stan didn't move. He couldn't move. His body too stricken with fear to even think about moving.

"Turn it off!" Beverly's voice bounced off the walls, seeming to echo in Felicity's head as the clown trailer It's claw over her back. "Turn it off!"

Felicity's eyes welled up with tears as she began hyperventilating when the clown let It's drool drip onto her again.

"Turn it off!" Beverly shouted again, attracting the clown's attention.

Her ear piercing scream caused her to grip her hair tighter as tears continued to fall from her eyes.

She could feel the panic set in when light flooded the previously dark room.

Felicity didn't move. She stayed, cowering on the ground, muttering prayers to herself.

The blonde girl let out a yelp when she felt a hand pull her up.

"St-Stan?" Felicity furrowed her eyebrows before throwing her arms around him. "Oh my.. shit. Stan."

Stan slipped his arms around her waist, pulling her into the sunlight as Eddie rambled.

"-Saw us! It saw us and It knows where we are! It knows where we are!" Eddie ranted, covering his face with his hands.

"We-Well, It always d-d-did." Bill said, walking out of the garage. "S-s-so let's g-go."

"Go? Go where?" Ben sighed, raising his hands in exasperation.

"To N-N-Neibolt." Bill shrugged, picking up his bike. "Th-That's where G-G-Ge-Georgie is."

"To Niebolt?" Felicity paused to pull away from Stan's embrace, "To do what? Kill It?"

"Y-Yes." He said simply, clinging onto his bike and leaned on the handle bars.

"You're crazy!" Felicity scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, it's summer. We're kids.. we should be outside. It's summer-" Richie began, being cut off by Bill.

"If y-you say it's summer one more f-f-fu-fu-fucking time." Bill glared at Richie before turning the bike and rifling off towards Neibolt.

"Bill! Wait, Bill!" Beverly called, running down the driveway and picking up her bike.

Felicity groaned, rolling her eyes. "We have to follow them?"

"Yeah.." Mike said with a sigh.

Felicity groaned louder, "Great. This'll be very fuckin' stupid."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

{ Word Count: 1005 }

{ A/n: brought to  you by: im getting new glasses and im worried ill look dumb :) }

{ Edited: No }