Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:
Slow Hands
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Oh, shit. That's Belch Huggins car." Eddie spoke, nervousness overtaking his body, "We should.. we should.. we should leave. Right now."

"Wait! That's Mike's bike." Felicity pointed to the bike that was obviously crashed into the ditch. "Do you think he got caught by Bowers?"

"Yeah.." Stan nodded, "That's the homeschooled kid's bike."

"Well, we have to help him!" Beverly spoke, parking her bike. She looked around at the group expectantly. "Guys!"

"We do?" Richie shook his head, "But why?"

"Yes!" Beverly shook her head in disbelief, looking towards Felicity. She nodded towards the girl, indicating for her to follow her.

Felicity nodded in confirmation, gently laying her bike on the curb. Stan followed her down into the forest, the others following them shortly after.

They arrived at the creek, watching as  Henry and Beverly exchanged some obviously unfriendly words. Beverly spoke something else before the Bowers gang roughly threw Mike into the stream, allowing him to crawl over through the freezing water.

"All I wanted to do was to eat some damn ice cream." Felicty shook her head, watching Henry Bowers make crude movements with hands on his body. "Now I gotta see this bitch and my good day is ruined."

"We'll get some after. My treat." Stan confirmed grinning at her, "And I'll get your favorite, that'll make your day better."

"Rocky road?" Felicity gasped excitedly, her face turning red. "I love rocky road!"

"Rocky road." Stan confirmed with a grin. Felicity sucked in a breath at the boy's smile. "For the pretty girl."

Felicity blushed, laughing nervously as she looked away, "Thanks, St-"

Ben let out a loud scream from behind her, startling the girl. She turned around to see Ben launching a rock at Henry Bowers. Though, he did miss.

"Rock war!" Richie shouted, pulling Felicty and Stan out of their gaze. The boy let out an umph after Henry bowers hit him in the face with a rock.

Felicity turned to the boy on the ground before she looked at the one who had thrown the rock.

"You know what? Fuck you, Bowers!" Felicity screamed, reaching her hand down and pulling Richie up by the collar and pointing to the bump on his forehead, "Do you see this? Yeah? You do? Good! Fuck you, asshole!"

Beverly bent down and picked up a rock before throwing it at Bowers. "Take that!"

"Nice throw." Stan commented, obviously out of breath.

Felicity squinted, a hint of jealousy striking her heart. She sighed, leaning down and picking up to rocks.

Felicty squared herself up, remembering what her softball coach taught her, before launching the rock at her target.

Henry Bowers went down, a yelp leaving his mouth as he fell into the stream.

"Ha! Fuck you!" She screamed, flipping him off with her free hand. "That's for last year, you bitch!"

Stan sucked in a breath as he watched Felicity throw the rock, hitting Victor Criss this time.

"Woah.." Stan mumbled, a lovesick sigh leaving his lips. "She's so cool.."