Chapter Four

Chapter Four:
Steal Some Shit And Fix Him
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The group began riding into town to help the boy that crashed into the water. Felicity had learned that his name was Ben.

Eddie continued to ramble about the dangers of this, "I mean, you guys know theres an epidemic, right? My, my mom's friend from New York City got it just by touching a dirty pole in the subway and all the AIDs blood got into his system! Through a hangnail! A damn hangnail! And, and and-"

"Take a chill pill, smalls." Felicity laughed at the boy.

He took a deep breath before continuing, "And, and, they had to amputate his arms and his legs and his waist. But how do you amputate a wai- how do you amputate a waist? You guys do know that AIDs started because of dirty needles, right?"

"Ugh, I hate needles." Felicity muttered, getting off her bike and letting it fall to the side.

"Richie, wa-wait here. C'mon." Bill motioned for the group to follow him.

"Come on, Felicity." Stan nodded toward the group. Felicity couldn't help but grin as she followed Stan, Eddie, and Bill.

They entered the store and Eddie began pulling random items off of the shelf.

"Uh, smalls, you sure you're gettin' the right things there?" Felicity asked, her eyes scanning over the boxes in his hands.

"No- Yes, no. Yes, I am. And don't call me smalls! I'm not small." Eddie pointed at her, cursing when he dropped a box.

"Ca-Can we afford all of that?" Bill asked, looking over at Stan.

"It's all we got.." Stan muttered, pulling four dollars out of his pocket.

"Oh! I have money!" Felicity reached into her back pocket, "Oh.. wait, no I don't."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Sorry, smalls." Eddie huffed angrily.

"Wait, don't you have an account here?"

"If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff, I'll spend the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting x-rayed." Eddie explained shaking his head.

"Seriously? Sounds a little cra- Ow, Stan that hurt." Stan had jabbed her in the side with his elbow. "Starting to think that maybe being friends with ya'll is a bad idea. First I get soaked then you hit me. It's practically child abuse."

"You-You alright?" Bill stuttered. Felicity whipped around to see Beverly. Smiling, she waved at the girl. Beverly didn't wave back.

"I'm fine. What's wrong with you?" She defended.

"None of your business." Stan said quickly.

"There's a kid outside.. looks like someone killed him." Eddie told her.

"Pretty sure someone almost did." Felicity commented, earning a look of agreement from Stan.

"We need s-some s-s-s-sup-supplies b-but we don't have enough money."

"I'll help you." Beverly said, looking past them and towards Mr. Keene.