Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:
"Why Don't You Just Leave?"
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Felicity watched as the car drove away, with Eddie inside of it. His mom was not happy about what had happened and she had called both Felicity and Beverly sluts.

Which was completely unfair because neither of them had actually done anything.

Worry flooded her as she looked around at each of her friends. Each of the seven faces displayed a different emotion.

Beverly and Bill had determination.

Ben had a pained look on his face.

Richie had anger and worry.

Mike had a mix of emotions, nearly unreadable to her.

Despite this, several other emotions radiated off of each of them meaning that tension flooded the group. Anger, fear, hurt, annoyance, pain, worry floated high, causing Felicity's own emotions to raise in intensity.

Her head clamped against her forhead, her fingers becoming coated in blood. Her head throbbed, screaming for her to lay down. But she wouldn't. She wouldn't back down from the oncoming arguement.

Felicity was far too angry to even think about her insecurities right now.

"I-I s-saw It.. I saw where I-It l-l-li-lives.. Ne-Next time we'll be be-be-better prepared." Bill said, clapping his hands together. "W-We-We'll w-wi-win."

"Next time? No! No, next time, Bill! You're insane." Stan shouted, pointing at him. He glanced over at Felicity, wondering what she saw. She refused to talk about it, so he assumed it was horrible.

He didn't want to think about what she had to go through.

"Are you kidding me? Eddie was nearly killed! And look at those motherfuckers!" He gestured to Felicity and Ben. "One's leaking hamburger helper and the other's probably gonna die of brain damage!"

"I'm fine, Richie." Felicity pulled her hand away from her forehead.
"Anyways, Bill's right. We have to stop It."

"Wait, what?" Stan dropped his arms. "What do you mean 'He's right'? Are you kidding me right now?"

"He is, though! Whatever the hell this is, It's here to stay for another, what, five months? It'll kill us all, unless we fight It and win!" Felicity crossed her arms, earning a nod in agreement from Beverly.

"Exactly! We can't just act like It's gonna stop! Ben, you said it yourself, It comes back every twenty-seven years." Beverly agreed with Felicity.

"I'll be forty and far away from here! I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town, too?" Ben argued, his hand pressed against the wound on his stomach.

"Because I want to run towards something! Not away." Beverly said, exasperated.

"Okay, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie glared at Beverly, causing her to flip him off.

"Richie! She's right! We can't pretend it'll go away." Felicity defended her, stepping to beside him.

"I'm just saying! Let's face facts! Real world. Georgie.. is dead." He seethed, as if taunting Bill.