Chapter Three

Chapter Three:
Not Every Plant Is Poison Ivy!
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"What the fuck, Richie?" Felicity shouted, pulling herself to the dry ground. Her now soaking wet hair clung to her face. She began to cough violently, her body trying to remove the water from her lungs.

Felicity took a deep breath and let herself fall back on the ground. Her arms spread out, the pale pink shirt she was wearing clung to her body, sending a shiver down her spine due to the cold water.

Through panicked laughter Richie tried to apologize as he rushed down to her. "Shit, uh, Licity! I'm so fucking-"

He cut himself off with his own laugher, "So-Sorry!"

The commotion caused the other three boys to rush over. Bill looked down on the girl, and Eddie began to panic.

"Jesus, Richie! Seriously? This is why you don't have a girlfriend." Stan helped Felicity up, when he spoke to her his voice was much softer, "You okay?"

"Mhm. Just peachy. " Felicity hummed, her face reddening ever so slightly as she slipped her hand into his. "That so better have been water, though."

"Richie!" Eddie wheezed, "She could have sepsis! Or herpes! Or, or or, uh, I don't fucking know! She could have to have something amputated with fhe amount she injested! And, and, andz that'd be all your fault! If she dies- I don't wanna go to jail!"

"Jesus, Eddie, calm down! It's just water." Richie scoffed, shaking his head, "She's fine. See?

Felicity shuddered at the thought of it being anything else, and she prayed that what Eddie had said about the millions of gallons of Derry pee was a lie.

"We can go back to what you were doing, and uh, I'll just stay here.." Felicity shrugged, "I've got my sketch book."

Stan scanned her face briefly, but nodded in the end. He, along with Richie, Bill, and Eddie walked over to the barrens' opening. She could still hear the group of  boys bickering.

"That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's-" Stan rambled, causing Felicity to giggle to herself as she flipped to an empty page in her sketch book.

"Where?" Eddie panicked, "Where's the poison ivy? Whe-"

"Nowhere! Not every fuckin' plant is poison ivy, Stanley!" Richie cut him off

"Okay, well, I'm starting to get itchy, and-"

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Richie asked. Felicity knew he was smirking.

"Oh, no." She said to herrself, shaking her head.

"Uh, sometimes, why?"

"Then you probably have crabs!"

Felicity let out a laugh, being heard by the boys. "See? She gets it!"

"That's so not funny."

Bill and Richie had disappeared from Felicity's view, and she assumed they had gone into the sewers.

She could hear Richie's voice, but couldn't quite make out what he was saying.

"Uh-uh. That's grey water." He pointed to the water that the boys stood in.

"The hell is grey water?" Richie asked loudly, probably crossing his arms.

"Well, it's basically piss and shit! So, I'm just tellin' you! Felicity over there is smart! Stayin' out of the water- Er, trying to. Richie."