Prologue

"Bakubro! What's up!" the lively red-haired boy ran up to his hot-headed friend with a bright smile on his face.

"Shitty hair," the feisty blond acknowledged the energetic boy's presence, continuing to walk into the giant school. Kirishima's grin grew at the unexpected greeting.

"Wow, you've really matured since I first met you. We're only second years and you already seem to have that explosive anger of yours controlled for the most part!" he teased, easily dodging the fist that was aiming for his face.

"Shut the hell up! I don't need your annoying ass voice in my ear so early in the morning!" the slightly taller boy growled under his breath, speeding up a little in a lazy attempt to ditch Kirishima.

"There's the Bakugo we all know and love," Kirishima joked, laughing when Bakugo flipped him off.

"Kirishima! Bakugo!" Kaminari's voice rang throughout the hallway as he ran to approach the two. He nearly knocked Kirishima to the floor when he jumped on him. "Mornin'!"

"Kami! How are you!" Kirishima excitedly made conversation with the equally as hyped hero-in-training.

"You two act like a couple that hasn't seen each other in ages," Bakugo complained, already tired of his friend's annoyingness. "We've been back in school for a week already!"

Kaminari and Kirishima both laughed, finding endless entertainment in annoying their irritable friend. "Maybe we just missed each other that much!" Kaminari joked as he clung onto Kirishima, his arms wrapped around the muscular boy's torso.

Bakugo turned to them with a face of disgust. "Fucking- just fuck already!" he exclaimed, watching in awe as Kaminari shrugged and began dragging Kirishima in the direction of the boy's bathroom. "Jesus fuck- I was fucking kidding!!!"

The troublemaker duo howled in laughter as the extremely irritated blond stomped to their classroom. Nobody flinched when the boy violently threw open the classroom door, everyone already accustomed to the boy's constant anger.

"Morning Bakugo!" Mina enthusiastically waved at him, completely unfazed when he blatantly ignored her.

"Jeez, what's got your panties in a twist, Bakugo?" Sero teased, ducking when Bakugo threw his bag at the tape boy's head. 

"Put a can in it, Soy Sauce!" he warned as he pointed at the grinning boy. "You too, Raccoon Eyes!" he then slumped down in his seat and rested his head on his desk, already mentally exhausted.

"You'll probably need this, Bakugo," a steady and slightly deep voice spoke from in front of the tired boy. He glared up at the person, seeing a pair of different colored eyes looking down at him.

"Icyhot," he grumbled, annoyed by his very presence. Todoroki was one of the people who annoyed him the most, coming right after that useless Deku. The way he walked around with two stupidly powerful quirks at his disposal, and that same expressionless look on his face all the damn time.

What he did to Bakugo at the Sports Festival was what pissed him off the most. He wasn't supposed to win that way.

"You'll need this for class," the heterochromatic boy repeated, holding up Bakugo's bag that had previously been used to shut up tape boy.

"Of fucking course I'm gonna need my bag for class, idiot," Bakugo snatched his bag out of Todoroki's hands, getting more ticked off by the second. "Now beat it Half n' Half, before I explode your face," he threatened, low volume but harsh words. Todoroki simply nodded and continued his way to his respective seat.

Bakugo watched him approach his desk before clicking his tongue in annoyance and turning to face the front. Sure, that Hot and Cold Bastard irked him, but he wasn't about to start a fight with him before class even started.

Despite his unbothered exterior, Todoroki was immensely annoyed with Bakugo's attitude. Sure, he's been like that for as long as he'd known him, but for some reason, the explosive boy's cockiness and snarky comments were getting to him. He was able to ignore it his whole first year, but recently, he had the urge to sucker punch him in the face.

It was concerning to the dual haired boy, being a very un-Todoroki thing to do. He didn't know what was going on. However, he decided to contain his anger towards the blond, keeping his irritation to himself. So both boys ignored each other, not looking to start a fight. It would be easy enough to just stay out of each other's way.

Boy were they wrong...

_______________

Let's see where this goes :D