Chapter Six | I Don't Need Your Damn Help

After putting his bag back in his room, Todoroki regrettably made his way to the dorm room of a certain fiery pomeranian. He stood outside of the door contemplating if he really wanted to venture beyond the wooden structure. When he managed to convince himself, he knocked twice and waited to be let in.

By the seventh knock, he figured the rude blond was probably sleeping and was just about ready to give up for the time being and come back later. Before he could even take one step, Aizawa miraculously appeared at the end of the hallway.

His expression practically screamed "what-is-taking-so-damn-long-i'm-not-leaving-till-you-go-in-that-room". Todoroki internally sighed, praying that he wouldn't enter the room and never be heard from again. With that last thought, he opening the door and stepped inside.

After entering the room and closing the door, everything was a lot quieter and calmer than Todoroki had imagined. The small space was cleaner than most would expect, and all of Bakugo's belongings and All Might posters were neatly placed around the room. On the left wall, there was a small desk with various textbooks and a black laptop covering the surface. Directly across from that was a bed with a plain black comforter and a mountain of pillows with a variety of colors. Much different from the chaotic dragon den Todoroki was anticipating.

Huh... kind of anticlimactic.

The half and half boy cautiously stepped towards the bed, feeling that his life depended on not waking up the explosive blond. Just the first glimpse of the sleeping boy was enough to send Todoroki into shock. His eyes widened as he stared at the sleeping blond. Bakugo's cheeks and nose were dusted a light pink color, and his breathing was heavy.

Todoroki raised his hand in front of his face, shifting his gaze away from the strangely endearing scene before his. Even Todoroki could admit that Bakugo was an attractive guy on a day-to-day basis, but watching him in this vulnerable state felt like the red-and-white haired boy walked in on something he wasn't supposed to see.

His curiosity got the best of him, enticing him to take another glace. A faint shade of pink covered his own cheeks as he took in the scene before him, carefully sitting down at the edge of the bed as if trying to get a better look. Bakugo's eyebrows were slightly creased, creating an expression that was much like a softer version of his typical scowl. He was all twisted in the colorful array of blankets making him look like a little kid.

"What are you smiling at, asshole?" a gruff voice caught Todoroki's attention, his eyes darting to Bakugo's half-lidded amber eyes. Todoroki would be lying if he said the combination of Bakugo's tired eyes and red face paired with is messy hair and husky voice didn't make him feel some type of way.

"I wasn't smiling." He simply answered, standing up and turning in the other direction. "You must be delusional because of your illness,"

"God, no need to make it sound like I have some type of disease," Bakugo scoffed, slowly attempting to sit up. "What time is it?" he lazily grabbed his phone off of his nightstand, groaning and falling back onto his bed once he saw the time. "Of course I fucking slept in. Damn sickness..."

Todoroki raised an eyebrow in amusement. "That's odd, I thought the great Bakugo never gets sick,"

"Go die,"

Todoroki rolled his eyes at the unenthusiastic remark. The sickness must have drained so much of his energy he didn't care enough to come up with a better insult. "Why are you in my dorm room anyway?" the blond's gruff voice spoke up again.

Todoroki remembered why he was here in the first place, extending the medicine and spoon towards the red-eyed boy. "I brought some medicine. For your sickness."

Bakugo scoffed, refusing to accept the medicine despite his condition. "I don't need your damn help! I'm no charity case!"

Todoroki sighed, remembering just how annoying Bakugo could be. "Mr. Aizawa excused me from class and told me to. I wouldn't do something like this by choice."

Bakugo squinted at Todoroki before snatching the bottle of medicine out of his hand. He unscrewed the lid, and Todorki watched in shock as he downed half of the bottle. The blond's face contorted in disgust as if he had eaten something sour. "Holy shit that stuff is gross,"

Todoroki's eyes widened and he quickly grabbed the medicine out of the blond's hands. "What are you doing? It's medicine, not some kind of beverage,"

"Well you're supposed to drink it, aren't you?!"

"Yes, but-"

"Then I don't see what you're nagging me about!"

"You aren't supposed to drink that much. Only a spoonful. Why do you think I brought a spoon?" Todoroki let out a long exasperated sigh, not ready to deal with a sick and slightly drugged Bakugo.

"Why didn't you say so, you peppermint prick! What's gonna happen to me now!?" worry showed through Bakugo's anger as he stood up. Todoroki rolled his eyes at the new nickname, guiding the blond to sit back down on his bed.

"It's no use worrying about it now. You'll probably tire yourself out even more," Todoroki began walking towards the door, medicine, and spoon in hand. "I'll go get you some water. Medicine usually takes a few minutes to take effect, so you'll be fine for the time being. Stay here." he heard a scoff of annoyance from the blond before stepping into the hallway and closing the door.

The tall boy walked to the elevator, heading down to the kitchen to get Bakugo a cup of purified water from the fridge and put the medicine back. The explosive blond had consumed way more medicine than he should have, but he would be fine. Right? Surely it wouldn't kill him, but it was bound to make Todoroki's job a whole lot harder.

Before long, Todoroki arrived back at the blond's room. He knocked and heard no reply, which slightly concerned him. Bakugo knew he was coming back, so he couldn't flip out at the dual haired boy if he walked in unannounced. The young hero in training stepped into the room, and nothing could have prepared him for what he saw.

"Holy-"

_______________

wow i haven't updated since, like, last decade!!!

hahahahahahaha
(i'm sorry it's february i shouldn't still be making jokes like this)

i'm sorry i haven't updated for so long. i haven't been on wattpad and i was struggling to just sit down and write for a little while

thank you to everyone who votes and comments it makes me feel like some people actually like this story it and pushes me to write

i also read some todobaku and now i'm motivated so yayyyy i'll do better i promise