Chapter Seven | One More Minute

unedited
!short chapter!

"Holy-"

Todoroki nearly dropped the glass of water as his eyes fell upon Bakugo. The blond was stripping from his pajama bottoms and the black tank top he had been wearing was already laying on the floor.

"Bakugo, what are you doing?"

"It's so damn hot in here!" he growled, harshly throwing his pajama pants to the ground. "Damn it! It's still fucking hot! Shitty sickness!"

Todoroki sighed at Bakugo's complaints. "Sit down and drink this. Maybe it will help," he handed the fiery blond the crisp cup of ice-cold water. The refreshing liquid was consumed by Bakugo in seconds. Todoroki's lips curved into an amused smile. "Did that help at all?"

"A little..." Bakugo grumbled. "It's still fucking one million degrees in here! I'm going outside where it's colder!" he began stomping towards the door before stumbling and leaning on the wall for support. "Fuck this,"

"You need to calm down, Bakugo. Not only are you sick but you also drank half a bottle of medicine," Todoroki grabbed his arm and led him back to his bed. He pushed back a few of Bakugo's blond strands of hair, placing his right hand on the red-eyed boy's forehead. Not only was he concerningly hot (in more ways than one), but he was clammy all over the place and slightly panting.

"Bakugo, I'm gonna need you to lay down."

"Don't tell me what to do!" the explosive boy slurred his words, an angry pout displayed on his face.

'Looks like the medicine is kicking in,'

Todoroki started to use his ice quirk, effectively cooling down Bakugo. The red-eyed boy started to lean into his chilled touch, which was combating the unbearable fever and calming him down. Without warning, Todoroki started to retract his arm.

"What are you doing?" Bakugo grabbed the mismatched boy's wrist, glaring at him with all of the anger he could muster. Todoroki stared back with an emotionless expression.

"Lay down."

In any other situation, Bakguo would never do what Todoroki was asking of him. The Bakugo Katsuki would never compromise. However, in this situation where the typically stubborn blond was sick, drugged, and desperate, he fell back onto his bed with nothing but an annoyed grumble.

As promised, Todoroki placed his right hand back on Bakugo's forehead. The sick boy's expression softened and his breathing started to even out. After a few minutes, Todoroki assumed he had fallen asleep and began to get up. Before he got too far, Bakugo grabbed his wrist and pulled him back towards the bed, placing the Poland flag boy's right hand on his exposed chest.

"One more minute..." Bakugo's mumbled in a half-asleep whisper.

Todoroki froze up for a second, processing the situation he was in. Without warning, his face turned to a deep red and he looked away from the oblivious blond, covering his face with his left arms.

'What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck'

'Why is my heart beating so fast? Oh my god I think I'm gonna hyperventilate'

'Why did he do that!? Why is my hand still there!??!?!?!?!'

'What the hell- am I sweating?'

'What's wrong with me?'

'Am I gay?'

It was those three words that caused Todoroki to light up in flames.

_______________

Glamouroki is very much adequate