Might go M.I.A.

I wish you will find your chill
'Cause Lord knows this shit get real
And for this price you know you'll kill
And it's big brack, you know the deal
And it's big slat, you know the deal
Draco on big dragon fire hell
Can't save me man save yourself
'Cause I do not need no help

Spooky stood before me his hands wrapped harshly around my arms making me want to cry out in pain.

"You know our plan was to have one of our girl's beat your ass," his deep voice murmured in my ear. "However, your boss decided to praise you a little bit to try and get you back in our good graces or something," he said chuckling.

"What did he tell you?" I asked trying not to sound like I was scared. I was scared, I wanted to shit my pants.

"He says you babysit kids?" He asked arching one of his eyebrows.
I stood there stunned, trying to forget the ongoing pain I was feeling in my arms. Babysit kids? Yeah I do occasionally but why'd Jacobo bring up that of all things. Especially to a gang with a member I just got into it with.

With each passing moment of silence Spooky grew more and more irritated, he squeezed his hold tighter on my arms causing me to whimper slightly.

"You going to answer, or do I have to get one of my girls?" He yelled.

"Yeah I babysit kids once in awhile," I replied shakily. "I do it whenever I have free time to earn some extra cash."

"What are the ages you have experience with?" He asked slowly releasing my arms from his grip. He was still in my face intimidating the hell out of me.

I rubbed my arms thinking that they definitely were going to bruise later. I quickly replied not wanting to get screamed at again. "All ages, newborns, infants, toddlers, kids, even teenagers."

Spooky was quiet for a few moments appearing as if he was deep in thought.

"Come by my house in an hour. There's some people I want you to meet. If you don't want us dragging you out by your hair out your front door, you'll happily say yes," Spooky stated matter of factly.

"O- o-okay," I whispered.

And with that he turned away quickly heading towards his impala. He took one last look at me as he peeled out of the driveway, leaving me standing there stunned.

***
I sat in my car debating my choices.

How badly do I want to live?

Is it possible that I can get away with not going over?

I mean, I don't live with my mom.

And no one knows where I live.

I was beyond exhausted and all I really wanted to do was shower and get some sleep. I didn't know how I felt about Spooky asking me all those questions, I wasn't stupid. He was asking for a reason, he probably wanted to potentially hire me to watch someone. However, it was bad enough that I had to see Los Santos once in awhile (I think everyone felt that way) but to work for one of the members.

Hell nah

Making some extra cash always helped, I'd actually be able to use the money to help me pay for college classes and books so I could start earlier. Maybe even buy myself a few new clothes and items for my home.

I shook my head grasping the wheel.

I didn't have much of a choice on attending. That would make him even more mad if I didn't show up. My plan was to go home and shower, go see what he was on about and then politely decline.

Yeah that was it I'd politely decline.

I laughed nervously, gripping my steering wheel tight. I opened up the middle console and pulled out one of the blunts I rolled earlier. I drove off smoking on it heading towards my place near Brentwood. If there was a literal line dividing Brentwood and Freeridge, I lived on it. The area I lived in wasn't all that, but it also wasn't dangerous. In exchange for walking my landlady's two dogs once a day for exercise and watering her plants twice a week she lowered my rent making the place a steal.

It was a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome with washer and dryer connection with a mini yard. It was pretty nice and I couldn't have been more happier. The plus side was that it was 10 minutes from the place I planned on intending college at, and it was in between both jobs. My convenience store job being in Brentwood and my diner job in Freeridge.

I walked inside letting the cold air conditioning envelop me and walked upstairs to shower. After the blunt and the nice hot shower I felt so relaxed.

And tired.

I plopped down on my bed upstairs and glanced at the clock. I had some time to spare before I had to head over to Spooky's house. I would have been scared shitless but the weed calmed my nerves by ALOT. I breathed deeply into my soft pillow and let my body relax.

***
I could hear the deep hum of my fan overheard, and the sounds of cars driving outside. It was unusually dark outside.

What time was it?

My body shot up glancing around the room before noticing the time on the clock. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped.

9:08 p.m.

I threw the comforter off my legs and ran downstairs to make sure everything in this damn house was locked. I made sure every single light was off.

Maybe I should move my car elsewhere?

I mentally kicked myself, there was no way they knew where I lived, I mean no one else did besides my mom.

Wait, would they ask her?

Stop it Elaina, you're being over dramatic.

I grabbed my phone to check if I had any missed calls or messages saying "SOS, Los Santos is looking for you."

But there weren't any.

After I must have triple checked to make sure everything was locked I went back upstairs and layed back in bed. There was no use in freaking out about it still, it was a problem I'd have to deal with tomorrow. I shut my eyes and let sleep take me over once again.