Pop Shells For A Living

Holdin' steel Glocks, but you been a bitch, suck a thick cock
Fuck a Crip walk, hit the strip like in Bangkok
Never ever see me ever trip 'bout a lil broad
See me on the TV screamin', "Bitch, you a damn fraud

Oscar's POV

That diner hyna never showed. I didn't notice until a couple of hours had passed, the kids kept the boys and I pretty busy. I was pissed once I realized, didn't I tell her to fucking come? We all had to call up our crazy ass baby mommas to make up some excuse why we wanted our kids last minute. Like the thought of us having them besides our visitation days was unheard of.

Stupid bitches.

I didn't know how I felt about that gothic looking puta scoping us out like we wasn't about shit, like we really hesitate to smack a bitch.
I thought it was funny when people would be scared to talk to me, they would start shaking and shit and I'd start laughing. But she always had this blank ass look, like she was bored or something.

That pissed me off.

Los Santos got respect no matter what. We earned it, and Freeridge was our territory, our hood. She eyed us like we were just another group of vatos. That shit with Monse yesterday was amusing as fuck, she was trying to mess up little ol Cesar and when our crew tried scaring them to have a little fun, which worked for the most part on the guys, she just walked off like nothing. She wasn't intimidated.

And then the diner...

Esteban invoked fear in girls and guys, that motherfucker had a temper worse than mine and he would just pop off unexpectedly. I laughed to myself, that fool was crazy. I was surprised to see her there, she showed up at my house in one of those gas station uniforms and then a few hours later I catch her at another job. Lil mama either struggling or she just want the green like everybody else. That shit was pretty cool, she was about her money and she was making it herself. But, when she started going head to head with Estaben the homie, I had to put her in her place. But the bitch almost opened her mouth AGAIN. That's when Jacobo her boss came running up and tore her away, I guess he was scared that we were gonna hurt his little waitress. Estaben planned on it, and I know Jacobo knew that because him and Esteban went back years ago. That's when he started running his mouth off about her, I guess trying to calm Estaben down, have the fool be understanding or some shit.

Flashback to the diner:

"You best check that little bruja of yours," Estaben seethed. "Let her know, I'll be seeing her when she clocks out."

"Calmado por favor," Jacobo said placing his hands on Estaben's shoulders gently. "It's not an excuse, the girl is just tired, she works a lot. She's been having problems with customers so her walls are up, it won't happen again Estaben I swear it," he said again imitating his hands to sign the holy trinity.

"It best not Jacobo, we go back a number of years, that's the only reason I'm letting this shit go," Esteban yelled. "She better not ever look in my fucking direction again when I walk up in here."

"Yes yes, of course. I promise it," Jacobo said gently.
"I've been meaning to ask you, how is your handsome son Jr doing, he's getting bigger, I haven't gotten the chance to meet him," Jacobo said trying to change the subject.

It worked, Estaben loved his son, always talked about him any chance he got. Shit didn't work out with his baby momma but Estaben was always there for his child.