Revenge

I've dug two graves for us, my dear
Can't pretend that I was perfect, leaving you in fear
Oh man, what a world, the things I hear
If I could act on my revenge, then, oh, would I?
Some kill, some steal, some break your heart
And you thought that I would let it go, and let you walk
Well, broken hearts break bones, so break up fast
And I don't wanna let it go, so in my grave I'll rot

I watched as Elaina ran away.
And I was fuming.
I'd never tolerate that from anyone, ANYONE.
Not gonna lie, I didn't know what to say when she showed me a picture of Charlize's car.
Charlize had some dumb ass sticker on her back shield, there was no doubt about it.
That bitch did that shit.
$500, damn, I said to myself as I massaged my forehead.
Wait, how'd she find out?
How the fuck did she know where she worked?
"Aye," I yelled quickly turning towards the guys.
They all jumped, I guess not expecting that.
Staring asses.
I slowly approached them, "so who the fuck told their baby momma who Elaina is to us now, or where she worked," I asked motioning towards Esteban, Pepe, and Ramon.
Esteban and Ramon both clenched their jaw.
But Pepe was acting funny.
He wouldn't look me in the eye.
I raised a brow, "was it you fool?"
Pepe took a deep breath before looking at me, "I didn't know she was gonna say shit Spooky, we got into a fight and I-"
I half laughed as I slowly walked around Pepe, "you mean to tell me you didn't know Gloria, GLORIA, wouldn't say anything to Charlize, that was probably her ass helping Charlize slash her shit."
His eyes widened.
"I know she's crazy... but I didn't think they'd make a big deal," he said innocently scratching the back of his head.
Esteban chuckled, "You think our exes want another female watching our kids?"
Ramon laughed, "You might as well be blonde, Pepe."
"Fuck you Ramon!" Pepe said smacking away Ramon's arm that was about to rest on his back.
Ramon laughed again.
"Hey!" I barked.
Ramon and Pepe smiles fell flat.
"You got five hundred dollars homie," I asked pointing at Pepe.
His face paled.
"All my money goes to my own shit, and Gloria," he answered.
"Fuck," he groaned throwing his head back.
I bit the inside of my cheek.
"Don't worry," I smiled, "we ain't going to pay for it, but they will."
"What you mean Spooky," Ramon asked cocking his head to the side.
"They gonna have to budget real good this month, because they both gonna miss out on $250 each," I answered lighting a cigarette.
"They're both responsible," I said exhaling a cloud of smoke, "so that money from each of them is going to Elaina's tires. It's only right."
Pepe nodded.
I looked to Pepe, placing a hand on his shoulder, "we both gonna pay our baby momma's a visit."

——————————————————

I pulled up to Charlize's apartments with Pepe, smoking on a blunt before we went inside. Homie had no car, so he was riding with me.
"Aye, Gloria is here," he said pointing to her car.
"Saves me a trip," I muttered throwing out the roach.
We stepped out and walked towards her door.
I knocked lightly, I didn't want to freak her out.
Not have her open it.
To my surprise, my son answered it.
"Daddy!" He yelled happily throwing his little arms around my leg.
The biggest smile formed on my face.
When ever I'd see him I felt like everything surrounding the two of us would disappear.
Just my son's beautiful face would be all I'd see.
"Hey baby," I smiled picking him up for a hug.
"Where's mommy?" I asked tickling him.
"I-I—— she," He yelled laughing, his little body squirming in my arms.
"Alejandro!" A familiar annoying ass voice screamed.
"Why'd you answer the door!" she yelled as she stared him down approaching us.
Then she looked up at me.
Our eyes locked.
And she froze.
"Hey Alex..." I murmured into my sons hair.
"My name is Casper!" He squealed, "Casper! The friendly ghost!" He sang.
"You sure are friendly buddy," I chuckled.
"Do me a favor then Casper, go to your room so I can talk to mommy," I whispered into his ear.
He giggled.
"Stop ," he laughed attempting to push my head away.
He's so cute.
"You, you promise we'll play later?" He asked with his big brown eyes.
"Yeah, we'll play later. Matter of fact buddy," I gleamed nudging his chest with my finger, "there's someone I'd like you to meet," I said casually locking eyes with Charlize.
She glared.
"Okay," he said wiggling out of my arms and onto the floor.
"Don't leave without me okay?" He asked running to his room and shutting the door.
"I won't little man," I yelled back smiling.
"What are you doing here?" She seethed.
"Only happy to see me when it's payday for Casper over there," I answered walking past her into the apartment.
"Where's Gloria?" Pepe asked walking in behind me.
"Yeah," I said smiling rubbing my chin, "where is Gloria?"
"She-" Charlize started to say, but not before Pepe interrupted her.
"Aye, Where's my kid at?" He asked starting to look around worried.
I raised my eyebrows.
Oh shit.
I don't see Lila either.
And where the fuck is Gloria?
Just then Pepe barged into the restroom.
"Yo, what the fu-" Gloria yelled as she was pulled out by one of her arms.
"Where's my daughter Gloria?" He asked getting in her face.
"Don't be acting all hard with me now that Spooky is around, when we both know that you come crying to me every time he's mean to you," she snarled moving her head side to side.
I could see him looking at me from his peripheral.
I know he was embarrassed as fuck.
I hated when she did that, humiliated him in front of everyone all the time.
"Chill the fuck out," she fumed crossing her arms,
"she's with my mom."
"You just stay dropping her off with someone, don't you?" He glowered clenching his fists.
"Bitch first of all-" she snapped.
"Enough!" I shouted.
It got quiet.
"I know what y'all did to the babysitter," I spat, slowly approaching Charlize. I grabbed her from the back of her neck and pulled her close to me, "and best believe, that shit won't go unnoticed or unpunished."
"Why the fuck do you care so much anyways," she demanded shoving me away.
"Yeah, that thirsty ass puta needs to stay away from what ain't hers!" Gloria said bucking up.
You about to be put in your place.
"What!" I barked, pushing her ass with my body onto the couch.
"What you about to do Gloria?!" I asked getting in her face.
Her eyes widened, and she cowered in fear.
Good.
"Noth-nothing Spooky," She answered back stammering.
I nodded up and down, "that's right you ain't gonna do nothing Gloria," I pointed right at her, "you might be Pepe's baby mama, but you still Los Santos property, another stunt like that... " I said grabbing her by the back of the head harshly pulling her close, "and this maternity leave you on is over, I'll have you back working the streets."
Her eyes started watering, "please no," she cried dropping to her knees, "I'm sorry Spooky, I'll never act out of line again."
"If you know what's good for you, you won't," I said pushing her body out of my way.
Pepe just stared, but he knew better than to say anything.
I'll ask if he got a problem later.
"And you!" I snapped at Charlize.
She's been silent most of the time.
"The fuck kind of shit you on, we ain't together anymore, you don't control what decisions I make, and if your dumb ass keeps calling me up knowing already that I'm busy when I done told you I was, Alex WILL be going to the babysitter. Elaina WILL watch him. Just know YOU did this," I said grabbing her by her face, squeezing.
"You're stupid, if you think-" she started to say, trying to pry my hands off her.
"Stop talking! You don't get to do that, you're done dictating everything I do," I said shoving her ass onto one of the chairs.
I rested one of my hands on the back of her chair leaning in, "by the way, you and your homie over there paying for her tires."
"I ain't doing a god damn thing!" She yelled.
Gloria was still on the floor silently crying with her head down.
"You and Gloria each getting $250 taken out of ya'lls child support this month, Pepe and I give y'all more than enough to take care of the kids and cover your bills," I said calmly.
"You really gonna be taking the money out of what I'm suppose to be getting for child support, for our son," Charlize hissed breathing into my face.
I laughed.
"You and her both live in government housing AND get food stamps." I said glaring.
"You just mad you ain't getting your nails done and hitting up the club this month. That money will actually be used for it's true purpose. Bills and my son."
"She's your fucking babysitter, you pay for that shit," she snapped.
I smiled, "look Charlize, I ain't repeating myself, that money is coming out on your end. That's it," I said walking away from her.
I looked to Pepe, "let's bounce fool."
"Alejandro! Alejandro!" I yelled.
No reply.
"What the hell..." I muttered.
I opened the door to his room to find him sitting calmly on his sofa.
"Aye little man, I was calling for you," I said laughing leaning against his doorframe.
"You didn't call me Casper, daddy!" He said scowling still staring at his tv.
"Okay Casper, you ready to bounce to meet that friend I was telling you about?" I asked chuckling.
"Yeah!" He exclaimed hopping off of his chair.
"Let's go buddy," I smiled.
I walked back out into the living room to find Charlize and Gloria whispering to each other. I raised my eyebrows at them.
They better chill.
"We're leaving," I announced.
Pepe nodded not looking Gloria in the eye as he headed outside.
"Bye mommy," my little man said waving.
"Bye sweetie," she said still glaring at me.
We were heading out the door when Charlize spoke again, "remember Alex... strangers are danger," she said now smiling mischievously at me.
I rolled my eyes.
"Okay mommy!"
"Let's go son," I said nudging him out the door.
I turned back to Charlize and Gloria, "later ladies."
Charlize flicked me off.
I laughed, "yeah once upon a time," I said purposefully pissing her off.
"But now maybe I'll hit up Elaina," I said looking in the other direction slamming the door shut.
I shook my head.
Hopefully I don't regret saying that.