Angustia

What am I to you
Tell me darling true
To me you are the sea
Vast as you can be
And deep the shade of blue

1 month Later

I took in deep breaths as I stood outside Oscar's front door.
I hadn't seen him since that night, that night that I found out what happened to my brother.
After I visited with my father, I called him and told him I needed some time, time to be with Ambrose and our mother. I was grateful he understood, now I was here in the front of his house, nervous for some reason.
The front door opened knocking me out of my senses.
He stood before me with a slight smile on his face.
"I saw you through the blinds," he replied chuckling, "figured I'd ease your anxiety."
I nodded looking down, not knowing what to say.
I was tired, stressed, I'd been working like crazy to give our father more commissary money, to make his time in incarceration a little more bearable, because of it, he was able to talk to us all more, and that made me happy.
"Elaina," Oscar spoke snapping me out of my thoughts.
I looked up, "Sorry Oscar.. I was just, I just spaced out, a lot on my mind."
He nodded, "understood."
I looked past him to inside of his house, he motioned towards the inside, "Come in, I don't bite none."
I smiled, "thank you."
I walked in taking everything in, it was very simple, yet homey.
"Could I sit down?" I asked hesitantly.
He smiled, "of course, mind if I sit down with you?"
I smiled back, "of course."
He took a seat next to me, he was really close, our legs touching. He noticed my gaze and moved his leg a few inches away.
"How have you been Elaina?" He asked scratching at his chin, looking away.
"I've been okay Oscar, thanks for asking, how have you been? How's Alejandro?" I asked looking down, fiddling with my fingers.
"I've been the same, Alejandro is good, he asks about you, he starts school in a couple of months," he replied pressing his back against the sofa.
"I can't wait to see him," I beamed, "I'm glad he thinks of me."
He chuckled, "not hard to do that."
I looked to him staring, he glanced towards me taking notice, his eyes wandered taking in my face.
I looked away blushing, his eyes are so dark, his look domineering, making me feel small.
"Thank you for that night Oscar, for saying something to that guy," I muttered sadly.
His leg started to sway side to side, "No problem, I figured you had enough to handle already, what I said..."
It all came flooding back, the argument between Ambrose and I, the comments Oscar made, the laughs, the snickers, my eyes watered.
"It's forgotten Oscar, I don't want to talk about that," I replied wiping away a tear.
He grabbed my hand, "I'm sorry."
He stared at me, regret etched on his face.
I gave him a sheepish smile and nodded.
His facial expression changed, his hand moved from mine, he slowly lifted his arm, sliding it past me onto the sofa.
I was staring at him, he was staring at me.
He leaned in, and my heart started to race.
"Oscar?" I asked confused.
In one swift motion, that same arm gripped my back pulling me to him, I crashed against his chest. His other arm sliding against the back of my head, his fingers entangling into my hair.
My face was pressed against the side of his neck.
I felt my face burn, my heart beating rapidly against my chest.
"I think you need a hug," he whispered into my ear.
I shut my eyes.
This feels so nice.
Vulnerability, showing it in front of someone else, and them accepting it as is.
He didn't pull away, his hold grew tighter as I drew out hot breaths against his skin.
I wrapped my arms around his torso, holding him against me.
His head moved slightly back, staring at me, his eyes burning into mine.
His eyebrows furrowed as his gaze wandered over my features, his hand grazing my cheek leaving goosebumps in its path, he smoothed a few strands of hair away. His other hand traveled doing the same on the opposite side, before my face was in his grasp.
My mouth opened slightly at his touch, his closeness.
He looked down at my lips, before his eyes darted quickly to meet mine, he leaned in.
My breathing hitched as I moved my hands to grasp his, edging closer as well.
"Kiss me," I whispered.
He didn't hesitate.
His lips crashed against mine, our mouths opening and closing in unison against one another, his hand traveled down to the small of my back, I leaned my body closer, I moved my hands to back of his neck, deepening our kiss.
He groaned pulling away, he kicked off his shoes, he grabbed both my calves lifting them up swiftly causing my body to land against the couch, it's soft cushions pressing deep into my back.
Oscar towered over me before placing his mouth on mine once again, I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me, his body straddled in between both my legs, pushing himself against me. His hands fell to either side of my face, I gripped the back of his neck tightly as his mouth traveled from mine down to my neck.
I whimpered wanting him closer, I moved my legs before crossing them onto his back, pulling him even tighter against me.