XXX

All wanna see me with no pot to piss in
But niggas been excited 'bout the grave I'm digging
Having conversations about my haste decisions
Fucking sickening
At the same time, memory surfaced through the grapevine
'Bout my uncle playing with a slipknot
Post traumatic stress got me fucked up
Been fucked up since a couple months they had a nigga locked up.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered.
He smiled, "Visiting."
"I want you to leave me alone," I demanded.
He laughed.
Puto.
I went in to slam the door in his face when a blood curdling scream that suddenly erupted from the other side had me frozen in place.
I think my breathing stopped when my eyes caught sight of what was trapped between the door and it's frame.

A little hand.

"Oh my god!" I screamed.
I pulled back the door sharply, it's body smacking against the wall with a loud thud.
I found a little boy before me gripping his hand, "ow ow ow," he started to cry.
"Oh sweetie I'm so so sorry, I didn't see you there," I sobbed beyond shocked cupping my hand to my mouth. He came out of nowhere, oh my god...oh my god, oh my god.

"You hurt me," he whimpered.

I'm gonna cry.

I knelt down to his height, and gripped his hand gently, tears welling in my eyes, "I'm so so sorry," I cried again. "Does it hurt really really bad?"
"You just smashed your door against my son's hand, Elaina," a deep voice hissed, "what do you think?!"
I looked up to find Spooky glaring down at me.

He never left.

Of course he never left, he's been here the whole time, and... holy shit. I just caused harm to a little kid because I was so angry.
Tears were falling now, "I'm sorry Oscar."
Don't hyperventilate Elaina.
"I didn't mean too, I never saw him," I said woefully looking back at the little boy.
"Can I come inside," he whispered to me clutching his hand.
His lip started to quiver.
My breath caught, "yes of course!"
I quickly stood upright and moved off to the side.
He entered and Spooky followed right behind.
I put my head down trying to breathe normal, gripping onto the table.
"Are you okay?"
I looked up to find the little boy smiling at me.

Huh?

"Are you okay?!" I asked panicking. I shut that door pretty damn hard.
"Yeah," he shrugged. "My hand isn't hurt."
Spooky laughed.
"Wait, what?" I asked crouching down to him. "I shut the door on it, and it isn't hurt? Are you sure?"
"You didn't hurt my hand with the door," he said nonchalantly.

Que?

What?

Nani?

I looked up at Oscar who's angry face was replaced with one big smile. He laughed again and shrugged.
"I had to come up with a way for you to let us in," he grinned.
I think my eyes just popped out of my head and fell onto the floor. "Daddy, you said she was going to laugh," the little boy whispered. "She ain't laughing."

I think I just about had a panic attack.
Oscar is such a fucking asshole.

"What do you want Oscar?" I said rubbing my forehead. There's a child here, gotta keep it cool Elaina.