He Gonna Murda Some

We German shepherds, got big dogs, big weapons
If you ain't ready for action, then pussy nigga, keep stepping
I'm a boss, you a bitch nigga, beefing not a smart move
'Cause I'll come to your house and kick the door in like them narcs do

"If you don't want us dragging you out by the hair out your front door, you'll happily say yes."

I don't think I've ever been more terrified in my life, or that I could experience the feeling of my heart stopping. Spooky Diaz stood in my door way staring at me with menace in his eyes. A few seconds later, three more guys walked up behind him. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't, I was frozen with fear. Spooky took a few steps forward looking me up and down, and dragged his hand down to his chin, his body radiating anger.

Holy shit

Holy shit

I screamed and slammed the door into his body as he walked past my doorway hoping to buy time, and ran as fast as I could up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Fucking bitch!" Spooky yelled pushing the door harshly against the wall. His body scrambling after me. I could hear the stomps of people behind me as they all ran after me up the stairs. "Get away from me!" I screamed. I ran into my room slamming the door behind me locking it.

"Open the door Elaina!" Spooky screamed banging ferociously on it. With his strength alone he could probably tear it down, but with the help of three more members I had to get out fast. There was a reason why I ran up to my room and not out my back door. The back door led out to an alley way where if Spooky and his boys caught up to me, which was a good chance, there'd be no one to witness it or attempt to stop it. Upstairs I had a window that if opened led out to the roof and below was the Main Street that I could drop down too.

I pushed my dresser out of the way it's weight scraping against the hardwood floor as I did so, and attempted to pry open the window. Another voice yelled, "Aye she's trying to make a barricade!"
No I was trying to hop out this fucking window! I lifted up the window it's glass squeaking against the frame. "She's trying to go out the fucking window!" Spooky yelled, he slammed against my door causing it to split open. I screamed, throwing my body forward, my hands landing on the roof, my body hanging still from the window as I attempted to thrust and kick the rest of my body out onto the roof. I almost made it out when I felt two strong arms envelop my torso harshly pulling me back inside my room. I screamed as he threw me onto the bed, his body on mine pressing into me. He threw my hands over my head and gave me a dark look that sent chills through my body.

"Get off of me Spooky!" I screamed crying. I bucked my hips forward trying to attempt to throw him off of me. He was too strong, he was too heavy. All he did was ignore me and turned back to the guys in the corner who were seething with anger. "Close that window!" He yelled at them. I could hear the familiar squeaking of the window as it shut. All eyes were on me. All I kept doing was sobbing and screaming, thrashing my body everywhere praying it would throw him off. He pressed himself deeper into me, his face inches away from mine. "Stop fucking moving!" He screamed in my face, "I came here to talk, and all you keep fucking doing is treating us like everybody else."

"Get off of me!" I managed to choke out between sobs, "you're hurting me," I said my tears coming down harder.

"If I get off of you, you can't scream or yell anymore, you'll let us say what we have to say," he said his lips less than an inch away from mine, his hot breath on my face. If circumstances were different I might have enjoyed this, but they were not. Spooky Diaz was here to kill me. I wanted him off of me, I nodded my head fiercely to which he removed the top half of his body from mine allowing me to lift myself forward, but not before his hands wrapped around my throat slamming me back against the mattress. He turned to one of the guys standing in the corner, "One of y'all block the window and the other the door," his deep voice murmured calmly. He looked back at me as I silently cried, I had my fingers wrapped around his, trying to pry his hands off of my neck. In one fluid motion, I felt relief from the pressure on my neck and body as he got off of me, his back pressing against the wall taking me in.

"Why'd you run?" he said nostrils flaring.

"I was afraid," I said grasping my neck sliding off the bed. "I didn't show up yesterday, I'm sorry, I really was going too but I was so tired I ended up falling asleep," I whispered. "Why are you here, how'd you find me?" I asked looking between all the men in the room. It took everything I had in me to try and remain calm.

"How we found out where you live isn't important, but I can tell you why we're here," Spooky said calmly. "I said we had a question to ask, so I'm here to do just that," Spooky said continuing. "We wanted to ask if you could babysit our kids for us from time to time when needed," he said finally.

My eyes widened, "Wha-what?" I managed to choke out. "Then why all this?" I motioned my hand around the room.

Spooky rubbed his face fiercely before speaking, "It wasn't suppose to go down like this, but you ran off screaming before I could ask you!"

"I'm sorry," I whispered. I looked to the guy in front of the door that Jacobo called Esteban yesterday at the diner.

"I'm sorry to you as well," I said loudly. He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Yeah, well..." he said running his fingers through his hair flustered, "I can get upset sometimes as well, my bad," he said looking away.

Someone's throat cleared in the room, the sound came from the shorter guy.

"My name is Pepe, this is Ramon," he said motioning to the guy in front of the window. "I believe we all got off on the wrong foot with you," he said clearing his throat again. He tugged at his shirt, shifting glances with the other guys in the room, "it's true what spooky says, we're in need of a babysitter...that's all we came to ask. If you'll do it," he asked with a slight desperation in his eyes.

"We'll pay you good," Spooky said clearly arms crossed against the wall.

I didn't think I'd ever see this side of the members from Los Santos. Vulnerability.

"I work a lot guys," I spoke softly with my head down. "I'd accept the offer, but with my work hours I wouldn't be able too," I said apologetically. I looked up to see their reactions, and I was torn. Ramon was scratching his head looking about the room frustrated. Spooky was looking down with his jaw clenched, sighing and rubbing his eyes. Pepe just stood there expressionless, and Esteban was staring right at me.

"Maybe," I started to say, "I can talk to both my bosses and have hours moved around. You guys can send me a schedule on when I'll most likely be babysitting and I'll try and work it out to where I'm available," I said clearly. I heard sighs of relief throughout the room.

"Thank you," Spooky said his deep voice radiating through the room.

That voice.

What no, I said mentally kicking myself.

No.

No.

No.

I nodded, not wanting to look him in the eye. Hoping my cheeks weren't red.

"So..." I began to say, "who's paying for my door."