ɪɪ

We were in our last class now and I was resting my head on Jimin's shoulder nearly falling asleep, when he heard his name being called out "Taehyung! I need you to stay behind after class we need to quickly discuss a few things"

"Yes Miss" Tae sighed he could feel the eyes staring at him again but just not the smirk on Jeongguk's face.

Once class was over Jeongguk stayed behind to "help out" whilst Tae and Miss were talking.

"Tae you have so much potential, don't let it go to waste"

"Yes Miss."

"Sleep more, and well- I think you should get a tutor. You have a talent in Maths and Chemistry" she said giving him a warm smile.

"Miss~ I don't want to see more teachers out of school voluntarily!" Tae whined "no offence."

"None taken," She chuckled, "You know it could be a student not a teacher..."

Tae's eyes opened slightly. It's a good idea... but who? "Who Miss everyone's too scared of me to tUtOr me" He said making a very cute scary face.

"Hmm, well they would have to exceed academically" Miss said doing a 'thinking face'.

Jeongguk started to lean next to Tae "Not to barge in but I wouldn't mind helping out one of my classmates Miss! And I score very well too." Jeongguk said trying to look all cute. He gave Miss his big doe eyes.

"Well... Actually Jeon Jeongguk would be the perfect candidate! He doesn't seem to be frightened of you, he is no teacher, but he is an excelling scorer who would push your scores to a very good standard" Miss said happily looking at Tae.

Tae scoffed, something about Jeongguk low-key scared him (though he would never admit it), he always felt uncomfortable around him everyone ogled at Jeongguk for being such a cutie but he thought it was a bit gross. He looked at Miss realising she meant what she said. "Wait - Seriously?!"

"Yes." Miss said patting Jeongguk on the back as she felt bad for him (he looked pretty hurt from Tae's reaction)

"Oh... Well I guess" Tae trailed off, Miss gave him a little glare looking at Jeongguk's offended expression "I-I mean Why not?!"

Jeongguk smiled showing all his teeth "Yay! But, how will I know where to find you?"

"We-"

"Why don't you go over Tae's tonight and then you can sort it out from there okay boys?" Miss said cutting Tae off

"Okay!" Jeongguk said smirking a little

"Sure." Tae said, disliking Jeongguk's expression. He got out his phone.

Jeongguk peered over to see what he was doing

__________________________________________

💋 Jiminie ~

Hey hyungie!! 💞

Hey babyyyy 💗

I can't make it tonight sorry D:

Whattt. Why???

I'll tell you tomorrow promise!

You better! Talk later, love you x

Love you too x

 ____________________________________________

Jeongguk stopped looking he rolled his eyes visibly annoyed, Tae should only say he loves me not Jimin that, that midget!!  

"Okay, Well I'll meet you at the gates!" Jeongguk said excitedly. Once he left the classroom he ran to his lockers getting his change of clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

"See you" Tae said giving Jeongguk a half smile, Tae thought he was too excited, no one is that happy 24 /7 something about Jeongguk seemed off, seemed fake

------------------------------------------    -----------------------------------------

this is kinda fun to write...

please vote!! 💜💜🤞🤣 Read Happy Bamfam

Bambi 🐾😘