ᴠɪɪ

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH ADKJHGFLSCVIYHWER anyway.
alright, so I recently hit 400 reads so ike thank you all so much jsxguauxgzmqsxyt cause I was kind of thinking about discontinuing this book ('。_。`) I've had a bit of a shitty holiday but the votes and reads that I saw today gave me so much energy! Thank you guys for adding my book to your reading lists as well!! I love you all my... what should the cute lil fandom name be?,,, Thumpers? Yes Thumpers. If you have any other ideas for our fandom name be sure to comment them I really want to interact with you guys! But for now I love you all my cute lil Thumpers 💜

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ MORNING ~

When Tae woke up the next morning, he felt Jeongguk's arm around his waist as Jeongguk held him close. Tae could feel his soft breathing hit the back of his neck.

Suddenly Jeongguk groaned, tightening his arms around Tae as he woke up from his sleep. Tae could feel his cheeks burn up as he blushed a dusty pink, when reality hit him and he sat up on his bed. A sharp pain hitting his torso he groaned lightly, rubbing his back in turn nudging Jeongguk awake to see Tae about to get up.

"No morning kiss for Daddy, babyboy?" Jeongguk asked slightly mocking Taehyung.

"You aren't my Daddy and I am NOT your baby boy" Tae said, clearly frustrated 

"You are mine." Jeongguk said pulling Tae back down onto the bed. He straddled Tae kissing him without warning.

Taehyung kissed back but Jeongguk started trailing kisses down his neck leaving pink, red and purple hickeys. "Aahh fuck- okay okay I'm yours and only yours just don't do this now"

"good." Jeongguk said smiling giddily. That was until he saw Tae with a turtleneck in his hands. "Stop, don't cover them. Everyone needs to know you're taken."

Tae's eyes widened "Jeon Jeongguk you really are the epitome of a dumbfuck. If people see these everyone will want to know what happened last night and then they'll realise I was with you and that you did this" Tae said waving his hand around his neck "to me. And that wont settle well, for either of us. Will it?"

"no, but they'll just think you hooked up with someone that morning." Jeongguk stated "oh and could I borrow some of your clothes? the ones you wear when no one is around." Jeongguk asked earning a glare from Tae.

"Sure." Tae said with a defeated look ashe put the turtleneck back in the cupboard. He took out a jacket with a matching bandana and a black top and jeans and then he passed Jeongguk a yellow sweater black jeans and matching yellow hat.

As Jeongguk took the clothes his eyes softened "you would look so cute in this" he said giving Tae back hug. Tae blushed a deep red as he felt Jeongguk's arms wrap around his waist. 

They both got changed and Jeongguk made them breakfast. "So Yoongi hyung probably slept over at one of his boyfriends houses so I guess it's just us to walk to school today, oh and I leave early if that ok with you?" 

"It's fine Tae, relax." Jeongguk said giving a warm grin to the elder who was clearly rambling. He put a glass of water and an ibuprofen next to Tae, "Don't question it. Just have it, it will help with the pain" He said kissing Tae's cheek lightly.

"thanks" Tae said and he swallowed he pill and drunk the water "You ready to leave?"

"More than ever" Jeongguk said grabbing Tae's hand as he walked out the door.

Nearer the gates they stopped holding hands, and just walked awkwardly together until they started laughing about how weird it was. "We're here" Tae said "This is it, I guess." Jeongguk replied they exchanged looks, smiled and went their separate ways as if nothing happened the day before...

AHAHA fuck no.

PINGGG

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lol I hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I sure as fuck did. sorry for swearing // am I tho? // #sorrynotsorryhoe this sudden adrenaline rush I have just been given is giving me a headache to the point that I think banging my head against a wall would be better cause bitch my head is hurtinggg ( sidenote: also would it be  that once you are in the Bamfam you would be a thumper cause that would be cute asf)

please vote!! 💜💜🤞🤣 Read Happy Bamfam

Bambi 🐾😘