🔞🔞 ᴠɪ 🔞🔞

just gotta say thanks to Sparkle22_ for helping me with ideas in this chapter! Thank you love, I really needed your help hehe

He then shoved Taehyung against the wall, pinning him in place, his eyes are locked with Taehyung's the older looking below at Jeongguk's sinful hand a few times.

Jeongguk places his left hand on Taehyung's inner thigh moving it upwards. He slowly lifts the latter's shirt up, his other hand holding him against the wall by the waist.

He lowered his hand again, pulling Taehyung's trousers down to hear Taehyung breathing sharply as Jeongguk's hand lightly felt it's way around Tae's now clothed erection.

Taehyung reached up to unbutton Jeongguk's shirt, but Jeongguk turns him around, making him face the wall "This is a punishment, baby" Jeongguk says as he trails soft kisses on his neck. 

Taehyung was in daze but before he can enjoy it, he feels something on his wrist. "Absolutely no touching unless I let you, understood?" He turns and looks at him only to find him smirking. Jeongguk tied his hands behind him with soft ribbon.

"D-Daddy let me touch youuuu!" Tae complained as he was completely unable to move.
"Not tonight, tonight you're Daddy's little slut okay baby boy?" Jeongguk said. Tae slowly nodded, secretly loving this. Jeongguk turned them in the direction of the bed, forcefully pushing Taehyung onto the bed.

Taehyung backed away, staring at Jeongguk's malicious smirk, he was bracing himself for Jeongguk, mentally and physically.

"Get on your knees. Now." Jeongguk commanded staring at him with a dark glint in his eyes. He was not messing around.

Taehyung swivels around without a second thought, ass raised high in the air and his loosely tied up hands above his head.

Jeongguk goes to his bag and pulls out a white bag, taking lube, a condom, handcuffs and a blindfold from it. His eyes widen and he takes out his phone.

__________________________________________

Eomma

Hi Eomma! I'm gonna have a sleepover at Taehyungie's, studying is super super tiring!! >U<

Eomma

Ok honey be careful!

___________________________________________

He puts his phone away and made his way to the bed, carrying his items. Tae tries to glance over but the blindfold was tied harshly around his head, over his eyes.

"D-daddy-" Taehyung was cut off by the sharp slap that landed on his ass. Taehyung yelped at the rough sting that suddenly hit him.

Jeongguk grabbed Tae's boxers, pulling them down to his knees, Jeongguk lifts his legs up, fully removing his trousers and boxers. Taehyung hears the clanging of handcuffs, Jeongguk removed the soft ribbon and attached Tae's hands to the bed, it was more confining then Tae had imagined but he couldn't focus on his discomfort for too long.

Jeongguk put the condom on and covered his hand in lube, wrapping them around his d¡ck, pumping it like tomorrow was non-existent. Tae heard Jeongguk's low grunts, knowing what he was doing.

"Jeongguk~ In meee" Tae whined

"What'd you just call me?" Jeongguk said viciously, he stopped touching himself just to slap 
Taehyung's ass again..

 and again.. 

and again..

"I-i'm sorry, Daddy!!" Tears streamed down the poor baby's face as the pain coming from Jeongguk's aggressive touch was only making harder than he already was.

Jeongguk stopped feeling pleased with himself. He leaned towards Taehyung's face and kissed the tears off his cheeks. He positioned himself at Taehyung's entrance he didn't bother to put lube on it as his d¡ck was practically dripping in lube anyway.

Taehyung gripped onto the handcuffs, his head flying up as he screeched Jeongguk's name. Jeongguk just entered him all the way in one swift thrust. Tae's nerves were blurred with agony, longing for no more. He adjusted himself to Jeongguk and moaned sinfully like a sign for Jeongguk to start moving.

Jeongguk started off at a slow pace realising that he hadn't prepped him, At. All. Tae on the other hand was in a violent mixture of pleasure and pain, he felt like he was being torn apart, but he loved it, as Tae moaned more Jeongguk increased his pace smashing into Taehyung's prostate repeatedly. Taehyung was squeezing the cuffs so tight at one point he swore he felt his hands draw blood. This didn't make Jeongguk stop though, no in fact it gave him the boost to go faster and thrust with more brutality than like anyone. ever. "You're so t-tight baby boy" Jeongguk groaned. Taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head, Jeongguk's voice hit him hard. He released all over the sheets, Jeongguk went slower as Taehyung unknowingly clenched around his throbbing member, Jeongguk let out a long moan before releasing into Taehyung, engulfing the euphoria that was brushing over him.

"Holy f○ck, that was celestial" Jeongguk said as he pulled out of the exhausted Taehyung, Tae nodded his voice sore from all of the noise he made before that. Jeongguk took his condom off and threw it in the bin, he removed the blindfold and let Tae get used to the light. He took the key from the bedside table and unlocked the handcuffs putting it all on the bed-side table. He looked at Taehyung's sore red wrists and kissed them gently. "I'm sorry baby boy" Tae gives him a sweet smile before lying down on the bed trying to cover himself with his shirt. Jeongguk stood up and put his underwear on whilst Tae shyly slipped his boxers on, earning a smile from Jeongguk.

Jeongguk picked Tae off from the bed and placed him gently on the floor. He quickly changed Tae's sheets and carried his baby back to the bed lying him down on the soft sheets and layed beside him. 

Tae moved closer to him, he wrapped his arm around Jeongguk and layed his head n Jeongguk's broad chest.

"Night night, Ggukie"

"Goodnight, baby"

---------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Anyone got any holy water because fuck- I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter because it was an experience writing these 1004 words

please vote!! 💜💜🤞🤣 Read Happy Bamfam

Bambi 🐾😘