ɪx

The day after..

Jeongguk woke up today as normal and checked instagram nothing new that was until he saw this under a hashtag he followed #protecc it was usually about him but this was not

It didn't take jeongguk seconds before the dread settled in. His best friend and his baby boy WENT ON A DaTE?!

he was angry, or more like he didn't mind that his best friend kept the fact that he had an infatuation with taehyung from him, what he did mind is that taehyung went out with him. you could say, its punishment worthy..  

or not the poor boy did just have one.

________________________

LATER.. at taes

k n o c k 

k n o c k   k n o c k

"ugggh for fuck sake" why are they nott taking the hint that i want to sleeepp, Tae thought as he strolled to his front door expecting to see a bunch of people who were preaching for some cause he doesn't really think is necessary like honestly who cares about the wasps?!

he opened the door a smidge with dreary eyes "number four likes helping causes-" he started not expecting jeon jeongguk to barge the door open and kiss the actual living daylights out of him.

"wha- what? what?! Jeongguk you cant just come here unannounced and do that!" Taehyung splutters, his face crimson red

"why, you didn't like it?" jeongguk says with a smirk loving the effect he had on the boy.

"i- i did, but that is not the point!! if i'd have known you were coming round i would've at least gotten changed" tae rambled

jeongguk chuckled at the boys words before looking at tae's attire, he was wearing an oversized t-shirt with, well that was as much as he could see other than tae's milky tanned thighs which took jeon at least 6 minutes to wrap his head around, in the meantime tae was somehow going a deeper shade of red as gguk checked him out he couldn't handle it anymore so he just giggled before making a run for it.

obviously tae didn't take in account how athletic jeongguk actually was because as soon as he ran upstairs somehow jeon already had him cornered in the cinema room before catching him and tickling the shit out of him.

"ahahhahha jeongguk- AhaHAHha stop i beg- AhAHa" tae said practically dying of laughter.

Jeon stopped looked at Taehyung before peppering his face with kisses and soon he was just straight up kissing him. they pulled away from each other, neither of them really wanting to let the other go, it was silent for a while and it was nice. a comfortable silence that engulfed them both until jeongguk broke it "don't go on dates with other people. please?"

__________________________________________________

okay but lowkey softest shit ever right uwuwuuwuwuwu ....

maybe some smut coming up in a few chapsssss :00

please vote (and comment I need friends)!! 💜💜🤞🤣 Read Happy Bamfam

Bambi 🐾😘