x 18+ ?

OMG.
OMG OMGOMGOGMGG GOGMG I JUST GOT 1K READS ASGADSHALA THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH

hehe mKay bYee

- March 29th 2020 <3 , heres some fluffy smut <3

"okay Ggukie i wont." tae said smiling.

"good because, your mine."

taehyung was instantly tackled onto the couch, jeongguk kicking his shoes off and taehyung doing the same, taehyung's fuzzy pink socks on display. jeongguk attacked taehyung in soft kisses all over, hugging him and breathing in his scent. taehyung straddled his waist, and jeongguk ran his hands over taehyung's sides. they stayed like that, rain pouring outside, the soft cushions of the couch bringing them together.

taehyung had never felt more alive.

when the pair finally got tangled out of each other, jeon started up a conversation. "i- listen, i know you must be really confused but uhm, i want you as mine tae, i need you for myself. i don't want you going on dates with others-" and for once, the jeon jeongguk was flustered. taehyung cocked his head. "do you wanna slip? we could have that yknow, soft and sweet fuck session that we've literally never had before.." jeongguk awkwardly laughed, not able to look taehyung in the eyes. 

jeongguk was surprised when taehyung giggled, "yes! yes! a million times yes!" and just like that, he got right up and got taehyung's collar that had been left there previously.

taehyung had taken his jeans off and politely folded them, just wearing his underwear, sweater, and socks. he felt cozy. and jeongguk felt love sear through his veins as he made his way over to taehyung as he put his white lace collar around his neck. "are you gonna be good for daddy, baby?" he asked, his voice soft and sultry. taehyung had never heard him like this, all sweet and romantic. and taehyung nodded, eyes all big and sweet like jeon liked. "sit in daddy's lap, hm?" jeon stated, grabbing lube and shimmying his skinny jeans off, pulling his white shirt off aswell. he took off his boxers eagerly, as taehyung waited, patiently. once jeongguk plopped back down onto the couch, he lubed up his fingers. taehyung seated himself on jeon's upper body, just above his dick. taehyung's thighs were caging jeon's, legs on either side of him. "are you okay, baby?" and taehyung nodded, whining a little as jeongguk shoved his first finger in, whimpering at the stretch. 

jeon chuckled and nosed at his neck, biting his nose playfully. he added two more fingers, before deciding taehyung was stretched enough, and taehyung was just pressed into jeon's chest, tongue all lolled out, his brain fuzzy. but it was okay, puppies didn't have to think. and jeongguk softly grabbed taehyung's hips, and seated him onto his cock. taehyung moaned softly, hands gripping at jeon's chest. jeon's voice was like honey, "hey, hey, baby, calm down." and taehyung smiled. gguk didn't jerk his hips rough and harsh like last time, but instead just, stayed still. taehyung laid down on jeon's chest, his hair flopping all around. he chuckled, "tired, baby? " and taehyung just nipped at jeon's neck as he turned on a random movie, rain tapping against the windows. they stayed like that for god knows how long, but who cares.

jeongguk could stay like this forever, taking in taehyung's vanilla fragrance and curling his fingers through taehyung's silky locks of brown hair, scratching at the scalp with the tips of his fingers as he taehyung leaned into the touch, praising taehyung. and he really means it when he says it.

"i love you." 

he felt taehyung tense a teeny bit before looking directly in his eyes.

"i love you too Ggukie"

he sighed in relief. before plucking up the courage, "would you be my boyfriend tae.".

"yes Ggukie, i'd love to ,, but could we keep it low for a while.?"

"sure baby"

they shared a sweet kiss and that night nothing else mattered, it was just them.