Mom Part 2

I was shackled by some sort of man-made contraption that made my body hangover the ceremonial altar. It looked grim as the group of crazed wolves that were power hungry stared at my helpless form. I saw many faces from my pack that I knew filled with the desire for destruction.

It was my mother who walked out to stand beside my father's side like the obedient Luna she had proven to be. It was not my same mother who had told me to run away, or made magic appear out of thin air, but the meek servant. The Luna who stood before me, who was unwilling to stop this lunacy, had submitted to her alpha without question. I watched the candlelight flickering onto my exposed flesh as my father made his way to the podium.

"We are gathered here tonight for my son's first shift into his wolf. We will celebrate his shift by summoning his true inner spirit", my father said. "As my daughter dies my son shall live", he said. Ann came up to the stage dressed in a red hooded robe looking vile. I watched my father rip open the flesh on my face with this blade to remove the blood from my skin. Ann took the blood from my body to mix it with something in a vile. Ann injected my brother with the mixture of my blood combined with the experimental drug into his veins. 

"I can finally complete my mother's wish to take the heart of your daughter to save your son. It is an important night as the true Alpha Gabriel shifts", Ann said as she took the blade from my father as I watched my brother writhing on the floor. I looked at Ann for the horrible witch that she was but couldn't move. I felt the blade ripping from my stomach up to my heart waiting to die.

"This wasn't the way it was supposed to be", my mother said as she pushed into Ann hastily. She pulled a syringe from her hand looking sadly into my eyes. "You will not finish this craziness. I don't know what it will do to her but I want to save both of my children", she said as she pushed the needle into my arm. I felt myself fading into nothingness as I watched my surroundings swirl around me. It was my mother who turned me into a beast but she didn't know what would happen. 

"No", my father screamed. He reached towards my mother cutting her throat open with his bare hands.  It was deadly silent as my beastly cry tore through the night sky.

I felt something surging within me that was so powerful it gained control of my body. I watched the beast within me slaughter all the men in my pack without hesitation. I couldn't control the beast my mother turned me into but I had to try to stop this senseless killing. My father and Ann were smiling at the accidental creation they had seen before their very eyes.

"This is much better than I could ever imagine. Look at all that power radiating through her. We can create a true alpha race that will destroy the weak", Ann said as she held my fathers hand intensely. "If we can tame her she will be useful as well as your son", Ann muttered maniacally. 

The beast within my body was craving vengeance against all those who had tried to cause it harm. I followed Ann and my father as they made their way towards Serenity Falls to escape unharmed. I swiped my father down looking into his eyes with hatred flowing through my veins. I ripped his throat open without hesitation. As I went towards Ann to reach out to kill her she vanished into thin air very abruptly. As my blood thirst faded I found myself searching for my mother. I had left her behind to seek vengeance against the wicked people in my life. I ran over to my mother who was still breathing as she stared into the night sky.

"Bring me to your father. It is my last wish", she said as she stared into my horrified eyes. I dragged her body over to my father's side in my wolf form. "Do one last thing for me. Kill me", she said. I killed my mother out of kindness to ease her pain and suffering closing her eyes so she couldn't see.  I felt myself transported back into time so that I was facing the moon goddess with confusion in my eyes. 

"Why did I forget everything", I asked my mother as tears filled my eyes. I had so many other questions but I felt like my time here was getting more limited. I felt fire singe my skin so intense that it burned through my flesh. I wondered if I could ever get back home to see what was happening to myself.

"Ah yes. I had one other wish that I asked that day out in the flower fields. Do you remember the song I sang. It is an old song woven from ancient time to protect young wolves. I begged the moon goddess to Lock your memories away in this locket. If you wished to know the truth you only needed to wear the locket to find the answers", my mother said as she pointed towards the necklace on my neck. "It is time for you to return. You will not let them win you must control the wolf within you. Things are different now but you must go back to the fire. If they get your blood they can do horrible things", my mother said as she pushed me off the clouds. I fell down onto the earth to my unknown destiny. 

"What if I don't want to go back", I screamed out to the void

"It's too late. Wake Up. Arise", my mother said as she hopped into her car to ride into the night sky.