21 | Benny Rodriguez

| IMAGINE |

| IMAGINE |

Benny when he finds out that you and Scotty are siblings:

___

You had only recently move to the Valley when your brother Scotty had invited you to join him and his friends to play baseball at the Sandlot - a game you loved and were good at. You declined however, as you didn't want to intrude due to these boys being the first real friends he had.

Benny, however, was the exception.

He had found you at the Sandlot after early one morning - early as in before the sun was up - playing ball by yourself at the Sandlot. The two of you became fast friends, and you made sure to keep the fact that you and Scotty were siblings away of his knowledge.

That didn't last too long however, as during one game you two had been so caught up that neither of you noticed the sun rising and were unaware of the group of boys entering the field.

"What?" you heard someone yell from across the field.

You and Benny stopped your game to look over at the boys. Benny smiled, as now he was finally able to prove to the boys you weren't a figment of his imagination. You on the other hand was slightly saddened as you saw Scotty.

Benny turned to you, giving a slight gesture towards the boys. "Come on."

You followed after him to come face to face with Scotty who was both surprised and excited to see you on the field.

"y/n, what are you doing here?" Scotty asked.

"What's it look like I'm doing." you said, putting on your best Italian accent. "I'm making a pizza."

The two of you laughed as the other watched you in confusion.

"You two know each other?" Benny wondered.

"She's my sister." Scotty answer, leaving Benny shocked.