65 | Edward Furlong

Requested by: @samantha878899

Requested by:
@samantha878899

___

| IMAGINE |

Edward realising at a party that the reason why you two argue is because you like each other:

___

"Woah, shit!"

"What now?" you rolled your eyes.

"I just figured it out."

"Figured what out? That you're a piece of shit?" you smirked.

He shook his head, taking a few steps towards you. "You like me."

Your smirk dropped and your eyes go wide. "Excuse me?"

"You. Like. Me." he smirked.

"No, I don't!"

"Oh, this is priceless." he laughed.

"Calm down, Furlong. You probably just realised that you've been crushing on me for years and are trying to make yourself feel better by saying I'm the one that likes you!"

"Oh please, y/l/n, why would I like someone as annoying as you?"

"I don't know, you tell me, since you like me." you poked his chest.

"Not only are you annoying, but you're immature too."

"I'm immature?"

"Yeah you are!"

"I'm not the one running around claiming people that obviously hate me like me!"

"I'm not claiming shit! I'm simply stating a fact, y/l/n!"

"I cannot believe you! You know what? Fuck you, Furlong. Fuck you. I wish I never met you because all you do is annoy the absolute shit out of me and I can't ev-"

You were cut off when he whispered "fuck it" before smashing his lips against yours, and against any logical reasoning, you reciprocated the kiss, leading the two of you to stumble your way into an empty room.