77 | Rob Lowe

| IMAGINE |

| IMAGINE |

Rob when you walk in on him in the nurses office:

___

"Sorry to bother you, but I've got a head-" you cut yourself off at the site of a shirtless boy sitting in one of the beds, the nurse placing a large bandaid over the right side of his chest. "Oh, I'm sorry." you rushed out, looking away from the boy.

"Nothing to be sorry for dear, have a seat." Said the nurse as she pointed to the bed adjacent to the boy.

You complied, taking a seat and doing your best not to stare at the boy as a grin grew on his face at your embarrassment.

"I'll just be one moment." The nurse said as she excused herself.

"So, what are you in for?" said the boy shortly after as he slipped his shirt over his head.

"Uh, just a headache. You?"

"Fight our on the field."

"The other guy got you good, huh?" you teased.

"You should see him before you make a judgment." he replied, swinging his back pack over on shoulder.

"Well uh, I hope you heal up quick."

"Thanks, you too. I mea, I hope you're headache goes away quick and, I'm just gonna stop talking." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

You laughed, happy that the embarrassment you felt before was now evened out with his.

"I'm Rob, by the way." he said, holing our a hand for you to shake, which you accepted.

"I'm y/n." you said letting your hand linger a moment before pulling out of his hold.