91 | Patrick Verona

| IMAGINE |

| IMAGINE |

Patrick when he meets your boyfriend - you had failed to mention you were dating someone, and had unintentionally flirted with Patrick leaving him with the impression that you were into him:

___

"What are you doing later?" Patrick asked as you looked throw the new CD releases.

"Not sure yet. Why?"

He shrugged. "Just wondering. Maybe we could go and play a game of pool or something. Or play paintball. Whatever game you won't have a sulk about when I beat you."

"When you beat me?"

"You're easy competition, y/n. Very predictable." he teased.

"Wanna bet?" you challenged.

"You read my mind." he smirked.

"Alright then, let's-" you were cut off by two arms wrapping around your waist from behind and lifting you up into a spinning hug.

"Did you miss me?" the person asked, causing an excited smile for grow on your face at the sound of your boyfriends voice.

"What are you doing here? I though you were staying with in Chicago for another two weeks." you asked.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"I can't believe you're back!" you hugged him, before realising Patrick was standing behind you. "Oh right. Patrick, this is my boyfriend, y/b/n."

"Boyfriend?" Patrick questioned, all humour and enjoyment drained from his voice.

"It's nice to meet you, man." he held out a hand to shake which Patrick had reluctantly done.

Patrick cleared his throat and dug his hands into his pocket as y/b/f explained that he had bought tickets for the two of you to see your favourite band tonight and how his mother was hoping you'd come by for lunch today. He then left you to say goodbye to Patrick as he got the car.

"So..."

"So?" Patrick raises a brow.

"What do you think?"

"Of him? Charming." he said with annoyance. "You know I'd have more of an opinion of him if you maybe told me about him."

"What are you talking about? I've mentioned him before."

"Not once, actually. I would of remembered." he stated, as we began walking backwards to leave. "I'll see you around."