twenty nine

"so what do you like about him?" jungkook asked. mingyu and jungkook talked as they walked ahead whilst jimin ad wonwoo followed on behind them.

"huh? what are you talking about?" mingyu questioned, tilting his head like a confused puppy.

"you know what i'm talking about. what do you like about wonwoo?" jungkook whispered, cautious in case the two boys heard from behind.

"wonwoo? what about him?" mingyu said completely clueless. jungkook face palmed himself, frustrated by mingyu being oblivious to everything.

"mingyu! i've seen the way you look at him. you always have those... googly heart eyes whenever you see him."

"no i don't! i just like to... uh- look at him!" mingyu excused, realising what he said just made things worse.

"and whenever you two are talking you're all giddy and look like the happiest man alive when you're with him. you can't deny that, now can you?" jungkook raised his eyebrow teasingly.

"we're best friends! of course i'd be happy when i'm with him."

jungkook sighed, mentally exploding in his head out of frustration. "you little bitch- just admit that you like him." jungkook smirked after thinking of great blackmail. "otherwise, i might have to tell wonwoo of the time you went out onto the street, in only your underwear, shouting how much you loved him whilst you were drunk."

"you wouldn't dare." mingyu glared at the smirking boy. "oh i would- wonwoo!" jungkook started but his words were became muffled from mingyu covering his mouth.

"nO! fine! i do like him. i've liked him for years!" mingyu confessed, removing his hand from jungkook's mouth. he covered his blushing face whilst jungkook started jumping around like a little kid and he started screaming and running around mingyu.

"uhh, jimin. what's jungkook doing?" wonwoo asked, looking at the screaming 17 year old boy. jimin stopped what he was saying to look at the said boy.

"eh, being jungkook. that's normal so nothing to worry about." jimin smiles before continuing what he was talking about.

after jungkook stopped acting like a child, he regained composure and returned to mingyu's side, eyes still lit up with happiness. "you've liked him for years?! how come i didn't know? were you not going to tell me?! i fEEL SO BETRAYED!" jungkook said pouting; his mood being the complete opposite to what it was before, acting so offended that he didn't know about mingyu's crush sooner.

"i was going to tell you, eventually. just haven't had the right moment to speak up about it." mingyu frowned.

"as one of you're bestfriends, and being a jeon myself, you have my permission to date thee jeon wonwoo." jungkook joked, making his voice deeper than usual.

"just because you have the same last name, doesn't make you two related to each other at all." mingyu said, trying to keep a straight face.

"yes we are! us jeons have a sense, we are all connected through our mind." jungkook said, pointing to the side of his head and making a stern yet funny face. mingyu just stared at jungkook in disbelief.

"jimin hyung! you're boyfriend is officially crazy!" mingyu yelled to jimin behind him.

"first of all he's not my boyfriend. second of all he's been crazy since they day i met him." jimin yelled back.

"hey!" jungkook argued. the other three laughing at jungkook who started acting all stubborn by walking off in front of them. mingyu jogged up behind him to catch up to his pace before chuckling slightly. "god, you're such a child, jungkook."

jungkook stuck his tongue out at mingyu. "you know, i'm not the only one who's obvious when i'm around my crush." mingyu smirked looking at a pouty jungkook. "shut up." jungkook mumbled. jungkook may deny his feelings but he knows full well that he had a soft spot for his hyung, jimin.

"hey, you okay?" jimin asked, pausing what he was saying and turning towards wonwoo who has been quiet most of this time, only nodding and replying small words.

"yeah, i'm fine. just thinking about some stuff."  wonwoo honestly replied. jimin was curious as to what the boy was thinking about but didn't want to seem rude by meddling into other's business. he had a feeling that maybe wonwoo was thinking of mingyu, as he had overheard a boy called soonyoung talk about the two when he was passing by in the canteen.

he was hesitant to ask but went with his gut. "does it involve mingyu at all?" jimin said, hoping wonwoo would be okay with him asking. the two aren't close but they have spent enough time together to at least be friends. "mingyu? why would i be thinking about mingyu?" wonwoo asked confused.

"i dunno. one of you're friends, soonyoung i think his name was, was talking about you and mingyu. i thought that maybe something was going on between you two." jimin shrugged. wonwoo face palmed himself. bloody soonyoung. does he ever keep his mouth shut?

"there's nothing going on between me and mingyu. we're just best friends and, i doubt mingyu would even see me in that way, haha." wonwoo laughed. sure, a few heated moments have happened between him and mingyu, but they haven't gone any further than that. that time mingyu drunkly kissed and confessed to wonwoo, he suspected it was just a mistake and tried not to think too much into it.

maybe that one time they went on a 'date', wonwoo might've had small feelings for him but ever since then, he hasn't been paying attention to his feelings. even with minhyuk, he has small feelings that may grow but he wasn't so sure about what's to come. why was he always so confused when it came to his feelings?

"okay, i just wanted to make sure and not get the wrong idea." jimin smiled. jimin still suspected that something was going on between the two boys but decided to mind his own business and leave the conversation there.

"guys, hurry up! you're taking forever!" mingyu yelled from up ahead. ming ya and jungkook turned around to look at the boys and walked backwards. "come on, you're not that old are you?" jungkook joked.

"yah! we're only one to two years older than you; it's not like we're forty!" wonwoo yelled.

"prove us wrong by beating us to the arcade!" jungkook challenged. jungkook and mingyu were quite sporty and fit too. running to an arcade wouldn't be that hard for them.

"challenge accepted! last one there is a rotten egg!" jimin shouted, already starting to pick up his pace and run past the two boys. wonwoo started running behind jimin as the two boys behind them started to catch up.

although the running made them exhausted, they were still having fun with each other and enjoyed it.

"the fuck are they doing?" a voice said to the group of teenagers walking beside him.

"who the fuck knows? what can you expect from a bunch of losers." another voice snickered.

one of the boys rolled their eyes, "leave them be. they're just having their playtime."

"you guys are jerks, you know that?" a woman voice said. the others laughed at her comment. "oh shut up, as if you have anything better to do."

she kept quiet after that as the other boys laughed and continued to make nasty comments about other students. i hope this will all be worth it.