forty eight

princeofCHINA: wAKE UP BITCHES

princeofCHINA: WE'RE GOING ON A BEACH TRIP

princeofCHINA: WAKE UP~

wonton: what the fuck junhui

wonton: it's literally 5 am

princeofCHINA: WE HAVENT HUNG OUT IN SO LONG AND THE BEACH IS THE PERFECT PLACE

princeofCHINA: now....

princeofCHINA: JIHOON

princeofCHINA: JIHOOOOON

princeofCHINA: JIHOOOOOON

princeofCHINA: JIHOOOOOOOOOOON

princeofCHINA: jiHOON YOU BETTER WAKE UP

princeofCHINA: istg where is this teletubby at

princeofCHINA: IF YOU DONT WAKE UP ILL MAKE SEUNGKWAN COME OVER AND SING THAT GOD DAMN SONG YOU HATE

teletubby: FINE IM UP

teletubby: jUST DONT SEND SEUNGKWAN OVER

wonton: bold of you to assume seungkwan would wake up just to sing that song

princeofCHINA: GREAT NOW THAT YOU'RE ALL HERE

teletubby: STOP SCREAMING IN CAPS

teletubby: ITS BAD ENOUGH I HAD TO WAKE UP AT 5 AM BECAUSE OF YOU

wonton: jesus Christ JUST LET JUNHUI SPEAK

teletubby: fine...

princeofCHINA: as i was saying before i was so rudely interrupted

princeofCHINA: we're going on a beach trip !!!!

teletubby: um,,,, why??????

princeofCHINA: shut up i'm not finished

princeofCHINA: after we go to the beach, there's a nearby cat café and a street full of shops we can waste our money on

wonton: i read cat café, i'm in

teletubby: but why this early???

princeofCHINA: hush you over grown tree stump

princeofCHINA: you can get you're new equipment you've been wishing for at the nearby music store

teletubby: ...

teletubby: ...when are we leaving

princeofCHINA: look outside your window bitch

teletubby: ...wait

teletubby: WHAT THE FUCK

teletubby: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!

princeofCHINA: since i texted the gc

princeofCHINA: wonu~

princeofCHINA: better get ready before i take away your video games

wonton: hell no are you touching my babies

about 30 minutes later, wonwoo heard the hard knocking at the door. he assumed it was junhui and slid on his denim jacket, before opening the door. he opened the door to a waving junhui with a tired jihoon standing behind him, already wanting to fall asleep on the car ride to the beach location.

the beach was a two hour drive away from seoul, the three of them taking in turns driving. mainly wonwoo and junhui driving because jihoon refused to drive and wake up from his sleep.

when it was junhui's turn to drive, wonwoo rested his head on the palm of his hand, leaning on the window and staring out to the open scenery of the coast coming into view. they drove through the quiet streets that surrounded them with the simple yet unique architecture of the buildings. lanterns hung from the balconies above them, a yellow-orange glow illuminating the house walls.

it was only seven in the morning so there wasn't any shops open for them to start browsing through. they parked the car alongside the beach, a stone wall dividing the seaside from the mainland.

the three stepped out of the car, walking down the cobble staircase leading to the empty beach, small stones and tiny cracked seashells were scattered and embedded into the golden sand. the quiet sounds of the waves crashing onto the wet sand the retreating back to the sea was calming, sending wonwoo into a small trance as junhui started running around the open beach.

he laughed at his friend's happy, childish state whilst jihoon walked up behind him. the moon was slowly fading into the morning sunlight, yet still reflected onto the surface of the water; the sea was as blue as the loveliest cornflower, and as clear as the purest glass.

in the distance, he saw a small fishing boat. probably catching fish to sell and bargain in the local market.

"jihooon~ come take a picture with me!" junhui whined, rubbing towards jihoon with his phone in his hand.

"no! no! no! i am NOT taking a picture with you! I REFUSE." jihoon protested, already staring to escape junhui from chasing after him.

"come on, jihoon! JUST ONE PICTURE!"

wonwoo laughed as junhui continued to chase jihoon along the beach. as his friends ran further away, wonwoo sat down close to the water, close enough to not get wet.

he stared off into the horizon, the golden sun risen up to indicate the early morning hour. only remembering he packed it, he pulled out a camera from his black leather backpack, turning it on and pointing the lense at the view.

he recently picked up photography, which was helping him heal in a way by giving him something to do and enjoy. once he was satisfied with the pictures he took, he let the camera in his hands drop slowly to his lap.

nothing was crossing his mind, nothing that seemed important. his thoughts were a complete mess but yet, today his mind was completely blank. the only thing on his mind being kim mingyu.

two months had passed again. wonwoo remembered seeing mingyu take off in april, not knowing exactly where he went, but wonwoo could tell that mingyu was happier now. and that's how he liked it. seeing the happy mingyu back. the mingyu who carelessly did anything and everything for his friends and loved ones.

mingyu's happiness.

that's what made wonwoo happy, too.

short chapter today, i'm sorry. i somehow found this chapter hard to write and had some writer's block for some time. next chapter will make progress, hopefully.