Chapter 11

Act I
Chapter 11 ━━ Promise

Act IChapter 11 ━━ Promise

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Shelley directly walks into home, as Edward drops both Bella and her at home. 

"Shelley, wait!" Bella runs after her, but she ignores her sister as she did for the whole ride from Cullen's residence and continues walking until she stops in her room.

"Shelley, I can explain." Bella walks in as well, looking nervously as the blonde settles her bag on the table with a loud thud and sits on her bed with a blank look. The elder twin sits beside her looking worried. "Shelley. Please say something."

Knowing Bella won't stop, the blonde decides to turn to her sister with a cold glare. "I can't believe you, Bella. We are supposed to share everything between us!"

"I promised them. I'm so sorry." Bella apologises about bursting into tears.

"Are there any more secrets that you're hiding which I don't know?"

Bella gulps at first, but shakes her head. "No."

"Okay." Shelley sighs, preparing herself to forgive her sister. Bella is her sister afterwards. Also they both know that neither of them can't live without each other. 

"I'm really sorry, Shell." Bella looks broken and silently crying now. "Please forgive me."

Shelley pulls her into a hug, where she hugs her back gladly. "It's fine, Bella. I forgive you. Please don't do that again. Promise me that you won't."

Hesitantly, Bella nods as the blonde wipes her tears. "I promise."

Shelley smiles, gaining a small smile on her sister's face as well. "So, tell me. How is Edward treating you?" 

"He's nice." Bella blushes, embarrassed that her feelings reveal to Edward, causing the blonde to smirk.

"Oh my god. You seem too much into him."

"Okay. You can stop now, unless you want me to talk about your relationship with Esdras."

"We're friends. It is very simple like that." 

"Oh yeah?" Bella jokes.

"Oh yeah." The blonde mocks her. "Besides, he said that I look like his ex. Which means I'm kind of a rebound to him."

"Edward told me about it." Bella sighs, not wanting to go further on the subject. "Are you okay with it? Him using you as his rebound?"

Shelley shrugs. "Yeah? He's dealing with a broken heart. It is my pleasure to help someone who needs my help." 

Bella smiles sweetly. "And that makes you. My little sister has a big heart."

"Okay. Enough talking about guys and my big heart. I'm tired. Get out before I kick you out." Shelley jokes.