Chapter 21

Act II
Chapter 12 ━━ Wolf's Out Of The Bag

Act IIChapter 12 ━━ Wolf's Out Of The Bag

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

The twins enter, dripping wet. The blonde's head is too listless to close the door. Charlie's face falls when he sees the pain and lifelessness returned to his younger daughter. He grabs two blankets, wraps the twins in them. "Billy called, said you two and Jacob had a fight. But, hey, you guys will work it out, I'm sure of it."

"I'm… going to change." Not wanting to talk about this any further, the blonde heads upstairs.

Once again, Shelley finds herself tearing through the forest again to end up in the familiar meadow. But instead of the wolf, she finds her least favourite person standing there with a grin. She looks around to find Alpha. No sight of it. "Okay. Now Where's that wolf?"

"Does it even matter?" Jacob asks with a smirk.

"Yes, it does. This is my dream and I don't want you here."

"And yet I'm here. Aren't I?" 

"Is Alpha dead?" Shelley questions, remembering the previous dream which ended up as a nightmare. She shivers at the thought.

"Very alive." He replies. "He found his soulmate."

"But I saw him dying." She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"This is a dream, Shells. Anything can happen." He reminds.

"You're right." She says and begins to slap herself repeatedly. "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." 

Jacob stops her, grabbing her hands into his worry filled face. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to wake up from this dream. I'm done being in it." She tries to release her hands out of his.

"Stop. You're hurting yourself."

"Why do you mind?"

"Because I care about you." 

"Care my ass." She huffs dramatically. "Tell me a way to get out of this fucking dream." 

"Is that what you want now?" He questions with a serious face.

"Yes." She nods.

Shelley tosses herself awake, slowly realising it was just a dream. Damn her dreams. She grabs the glass of water and gulps into it. She gets up and walks into the bathroom and closes the door behind her. 

Looking at herself from the mirror, she splashes water into her face until she feels some kind of relief. Her hands go to her lips, trying to recapture the kiss on her head.

Why the hell did she just dream about Jacob out of all people? Is she that obsessed over him? Why did he kiss her if he loves Bella? What the hell's wrong with her?