Chapter 2

Act II
Chapter 2 ━━ Foster Matchmaker

Act IIChapter 2 ━━ Foster Matchmaker

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

High-school sucks and the first day can be a nightmare. 

That is the exact thought swirling in Shelley's mind the very first second she witnesses students giving the twins these looks as if the twins are a newly discovered animal species. She decides to stick beside her sister ignoring the looks they're receiving, when two guys appear and introduce themselves.

"Hey, I'm Mike."

"And Eric." 

"Uh,nice to meet you both." Bella shakes their hands and Shelley does the same in no time. She needs to make more friends.

"Shelley and Isabella, right?" The asian guy grins at the twins.

"Bella." Bella corrects him.

"Right, Bella." Mike says.

"They got a great spike, huh?" A girl appears from nowhere and turns to the twins. "I'm Jessica by the way. Hey you guys are from Arizona right?"

"Yeah." Bella nods.

"Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be like, really tan?" Jessica questions.

"Yeah, maybe...that's why they kicked us out." Shelley jokes.

"Good point, sis." Bella giggles lightly.

"You guys are good." Mike giggles along with them. 

"That's so funny." Jessica laughs. Something says to the blonde that it is fake though.

At the same moment, Bella turns around and walks away. It is safe to say that she's not a fan of new people.

Mike raises his eyebrow and Shelley quickly tosses an apologising smile before following after her sister.

If Shelley ever enjoyed something about high-school, it is her favourite period of the time she spends on the school aka the interval. No teachers, no lessons and no volleyball. Just food and gossip.

"-a masterpiece. We'll have like crazy pyramid fall from the sky-" Eric explains to a guy as Bella, Mike, Jessika and Shelley walk into the lunch room and pass him. They group walk to a table and Mike pulls a chair for Bella. 

"It's my pleasure."

Shelley chuckles to herself at his useless attempt of flirting with her sister. She has known her sister since she was born. Bella is definitely not into guys like Mike. Basically, the boyfriend history of the elder twin doesn't exist. Shelley tried to hook her with various types of guys back at Arizona and all the elder twin responded was 'I don't like him. He's not my type' as if she's immune to them, causing Shelley to finally give up.