chapter 1-convincing

Today is my first day of my senior year. My family has always had an eye on me to 'keep me safe'. What is so bad that they want to protect me? I finally convinced them to let me go to a public school. But the argument wasn't that great.

Flashback

"Mom dad can I ask you something?"

They turn around and look at me sternly trying to figure me out. "What is it, honey?"

I take a deep breath and speak, "You guys know that tomorrow starts my senior year, right?"

"Of course me know that. How could we not?" My father asks while his eyebrows arc upwards.

I take another deep breath and look down at my toes. "Well, I was wondering if I could ask you something about that?"

"No! You will not be going to a public school."

I knew that my father would say this. But I will not give up. "But dad, this is my last year to go to a public school before collage. I didn't even go to kindergarten in a public school. I have never been in a public school. How will I survive if I don't even know what to do at in high school? Especially collage?"

"The world is too dangerous for you to go to public school. You will do fine in collage. Even if we don't allow you to go though school."

"Mother, why? You know if I don't become social I will never be able to survive. I am always stuck in my room. I am always designing more and more clothes just in case I do get to. Gabriel Agreste's son is in school. If I can't even be social I will never get to be a famous designer. Like I want to be."

"You are gonna be a baker. We already talked about this and that's final."

"But what about what I want, Dad?"

"We know about all of the dangers that has happened and could happen to you. We can't lose youb like we lost your sister. You know this."

It was true. I knew they were gonna bring up my dead older sister. This made me agitated, "I know what happened to her. But that wasn't her fault. It was yours actually. You did the same thing to her as you are doing to me. You waited until collage to let her be free. And she didn't know what to do when got shot by that robber. If you would have let her be more social and get out more. Maybe she would have known what to do. She ended up screaming and running."

"To be fair it is your fault Marinette. If you hadn't wanted to go to the mall that day. She would have never ran into those people. So it is your fault." This struck me hard. I knew it was true. But I didn't what to believe it.

"..."

"Oh now you shut up. Can't handle the truth?" My dad's snarky reply sent me through the roof.

"I will be going to school tomorrow. Whether you like it or not. You can try to stop me, but I won't"

They both stared at me in awe. "What you done now? Are we done? Can I get ready for school?" They still didn't say anything. I smiled and went back to my room. When I got to the trap door I heard something tapping at my window. I smiled and hurried in the room shutting the trap door and opened my window. I looked outside and saw a boy in black leather smirking at the small figure as he jumped in my room.

"So, did you do it?" The cat looking boy asked. At this point I was crying and he hurried to hold her close. "It didn't go well?" I quickly shook my head. "What happend?" He asked with a worried tone. I looked up and saw his electric green eyes staring at me. I let go of him.

"I told them I will be going either way. But how will I get there? It is almost ten miles away from here." I asked finding sadness in my voice.

"I could take you."

"No you have school too. I don't want you to be late because of me."

"We are going to the same place and you will need a tour any ways."

"How will I know it is you. I don't know your identity, Chat?"

Let me explain. Last year my father became an Akuma and Chat has been visiting me ever since that day. Making sure I stay safe. He knows what I have to pit up with. He know about them being abusive. Them being mentally physically emotionally and sadly sexually abusive. What caused the Akuma was my father came home from the bar drunk off his ass. My mother was still at work. My father drug me up to my room and tried to rape me. That day Chat was patrolling around the neighborhood. He heard me screaming at the top of my lungs. He thought it was an Akuma attach. But he found me half naked and my father on top of me. Me balling my eyes out seconds away from losing my virginity. Chat stopped him. And he was sent to jail. He was so angry that he was Akumatized. After stopping my akumatized father, Chat came to me seeing if I was alright. He saw all of the bruises, cutsc bite marks, etc. My body was bruised up and I was hurting so bad. I wasn't moving. I wasn't crying anymore. I was frozen. Afraid to move. When I saw Chat. I looked up with a sigh of relief. But he had another look. He had the look of horror on his face. He took me to the hospital. He was been there for me ever sense.

"I can take you to school as Chat and have a girl give you a tour. She is miss reporter. From what I have heard she is really nice."

"You would really do that?" I asked him as he lightly chuckles.

"Of course. You need to experience the joys of life. I lived a life of solitude for years and finally convinced my father to let me go to school my seventh grade year."

"What do you think of school?"

"Do you want an honest answer or a sarcastic one?" He smirks at me while I giggle, "I love that sound." He stated as I blushed, "Schools pretty boring. But having friends with you there makes it way more interesting."

"Nothing dangerous about it right?"

He chuckles, "Other than homework, no." I giggled at this too. "I should get home soon, and you need your beauty sleep. I'll wake you up tomorrow. So don't worry about an alarm." He bends down and pulls my hand to his face. He lightly kisses my hand and I blush. "Good night princess."

"Good night, kitty." As soon as he leaves I plop on my bed and let out a big sigh. I have always had a crush on Chat. But as he visits me daily those feelings are getting bigger. I lay down and go to sleep with a smile on my face.

End Flashback

I keep on waking up in the night. I guess I am super excited to go to school. Maybe me and Chat's civilian form with be in the same class. Only time will tell.

Thanks for reading this chapter. I won't promise that I will write everyday though. If you think this chapter is good. Try readying my other fan fics. In this story there is no Ladybug. Just Chat. I may add Ladybug though. Might. I don't know yet. I my opinion I don't like Ladybug. She gets too much credit. So please don't hate me for my opinion. Thank you. Here is a pic for ya. Later.