chapter 3-school

"What's your next class?" The blonde boy asked me.

"Mythology" I spoke quickly.

"Sweet that's my next class too. We can walk together." He says the last part seductively. I blush and push him away playfully.

"Sure. I'm not keeping you am I?" I ask afraid he will get in trouble.

"No not at all. I just came from a photo shoot. That is why I am late. Come on, you don't want to be late on your first day." I quickly grabbed my hand and pulled as we raced to room 322. As we got closer I couldn't help but be nerves. Who is this guy anyways? "So does the beautiful lady beside me have a name?" He asks seductively. I still hadn't caught onto his tone though.

"Marinette. What's yours?"

"What? You don't know who I am?" He asks confused. I was also confused.

"How am I suppose to know you, if this is the first time meeting you?"

"Right," he said while scratching the back of his neck. "Adrien. Adrien Agreste."

"Oh so your the Agreste boy I've heard so much about." I exclaim. He still looks at me confused.

"Your not one of my fangirls? That's a first. Usually others would have noticed me right away."

"Well, I'm not like the others. I am unique. If you couldn't tell. Anyways let's head into class." I spoke so I wouldn't be late to my first day of classes. He nods and heads in with me right behind him.

"Okay. Mr. Agreste. Have a seat. Ms. Can you stay right at the door." The teacher asks and I do as she says. "Alright children. We have a new student this year. Everyone welcome her." She motions for me to come in and I do so. "This is Marinette Dupain Cheng. She is the newest senior here." I heard whistles from a group of guys and some hellos from girls. I roll my eyes at the guys and introduce myself.

"Hello. I'm marinette. As you know. And this is my first time ever going to school." All the boys gave me a seductive look. I just played it off.

"Ok take your seat left to Alya. Alya, please raise your hand." As she spoke a girl with wavy brown hair and glasses raised her hand. I walked up to her and sat down beside her.

"Hey, I'm Alya. What school did you come from?" She asked with spunk.

"Oh, this is my first time at a public school. My parent always kept me from the outside world. Me and my sister both."

"Why come your senior year then?" She asked confused at my words.

"If I waited until collage to be social I may not fit in. Like Esmee." As soon as I said my sister's name I looked down.

"Are you ok?" I looked up at her slightly and nodded. "I just wanted to ask. You seemed down when mentioning Esmee. Who is she? What happened to her?"

I was about to answer her when the teacher spoke, "Alright class, today we will start a project and you will work in pairs. When I call out your name please take a seat with the other person I call out."

I listen up for when she calls my name, "Rose and Max. Kim and Alix, Sabrina and Alya. Adrien and Nino. Chloe And Marinette. Julieka and Nathaniel." When I heard Chloe' s name a blonde girl with a ponytail stood up and walk towards me.

"Oh girl, goodluck I guess." Alya spoke. What does she mean 'I guess'?

"So, I'm Chloe. Im you didn't already know. The mayor's daughter. So I really am important. I am always busy so. You will need to do the project."

I raised my eyebrow at this, "What's so important that you can't even do research with me?"

"Oh I just don't to projects. They stress me out. Stress doesn't look good on me, ok." She spoke with a tick of annoyance in her voice.

"If you want, I could help you a little with the project." I looked down at the boy from earlier.

"Adriekins, she can do it herself. And so can the Dj boy your partnered with. How about they do it themselves and we go to a party." Chloe asked Adrien.

"Oh I'm good. I will work on our project. Do you need any help Mari?"

I shook my head no and listened to the teacher speak again, "the project for this class is God's and goddesses. You have to make a presentation of a god or goddess of your choice. It could be of any religion or country. The project is due on monday. Since today is Friday good luck."

"Maybe we should do Apollo from Greece." Nino said. "He is the god of music and the son. He is really cool."

"Well, if you guys want to do Apollo maybe so can do Artemis." I spoke and they looked up at me. "Or maybe I could not Plagg." This got Adrien's attention.

"Who?" Nino asked.

"Plagg, the god of destruction. I have only heard about him through books and stuff. But I have someone I know who could help me out with that."

Adrien still had an awe struck face on. I giggled and watched his face light up again.

When everything seemed perfect, Chloe just had to speak up. "Or maybe we could do Aphrodite. The goddess of love and beauty. I swear we are related. Isn't that right Adriekins." I watched his face go from relaxed rok uneasy in .2 seconds.

"Yeah, if she was half as stuck up as you. Maybe we could do Hera the stuck up bitch of a goddess. Like you."

If you have ever read anything about Hera you would agree that the is a jealous bitch like Chloe. And very stuck up.

She scoffed and started filing her nails again. I just rolled my eyes and waited for the bell to ring. It finally did and now I walk to my Spanish class. Adrien follows close behind. "Are you following me around now?" I asked while turning around to look at him.

"No actually I have Spanish class right now. I was walking to class. But if you don't want me to do that. I'll gladly obey." He spoke seductively again. He walked closer to me and I just backed away until I hit the lockers. He placed a hand right on the side of my face. He gave me a seductive look that sent butterflies in my stomach. His faced inched closer to mine. "Do I turn you on?" He asked me seductively.

"What?" I asked confused at what he said.

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you like this one as well. I will try to update as much as possible. Thanks bye.