chapter 12-month 5

I'm five months pregnant. That's right five. I'm 17 and pregnant. By not just any guy. By the famous Chat Noir hero of Paris. Who actually is the famous model of Paris And the son of the most famous designer in paris. Adrien Agreste. Today we get to know the gender of the babies. Gabriel still doesn't know that Adrien is the father. I did tell him no when he asked. But that was when I thought Adrien and Chat were two different people.

"Good morning, Marinette." My adorrible Kwami greeted. Tikki had been very supportive in my decisions. Even though I mainly have pregnancy brain, she is very caring.

"Good morning, Tikki." I speak quietly. She flies up to my cheek and hugs it and I giggle. I get up slowly with her support. For a little thing she sure is strong. I walk to the other side if the room to get dressed. I'm glad I get Agreste designer clothes to wear. Gabriel is so kind to me, I should repay him for it. I should tell him who the father is. Also I should tell people I am pregnant. Gabriel already knows the gender and we are gonna reveal it at the baby shower. Today! AHHHH! I'm so excited.

I hear a knock at the door. "Come in." I yell. The door opens and Gabriel and Adrien come in.

"Are you ready for the baby shower tomarrow?"

"I thought it was today?" I spoke confused.

"It was gonna be today, but we still have to set up and tell people. Who ch is up to you and the father. Does the father know yet?"

I see Adrien smirk at me and ask, "Does he know?"

I just eye roll, "Actually he found out a while ago."

"What did he say?" Gab asked.

"He was so excited that i started crying of happyness." I smile with a tear in my eye remembering that day. He was so excited. It was amazing.

"Can I know who the father is already?" He asked.

"Um...he is right beside you." He looked to the side of him where Adrien was and he was slightly sweating.

"I'M GONNA BE A GRANDPA!" He yelled excitedly. I just froze and started giggling. " Good choice son. Though I am disappointed that you didn't tell me when you found out. Wait...i thought he wasn't the father?"

"He is, but I told you I wouldn't tell you until he found out." I told him slightly scared. I didn't know the identity of him until a couple months ago. "Though you are the one who told him that I was pregnant." With that Gabriel froze.

"I'm sorry." He spoke quick and looked down.

I giggled and spoke, "It's fine. I'm glad he knows. I would have a tough time telling him anyways."

"What about Chat Noir? What's your relationship with him. I see the way you look at him."

When he said that I froze panicking. "He is my celebrity crush. And he saved my life." I spoke and looked at Adrien the whole time. Gab nodded and exited the room.

Adrien ran up to me and spun me around. He put me down carefully. "I thought that would have turned out to be a screaming match. But that went really well. Thank god."

I nodded, "yeah. Are you ready for school yet. We still have people to tell and invite." I spoke and we both exited the room. I grabbed the envelopes I made for the invitations.

Time skip

We both made it to school. Thank God for me being only five months pregnant. I show but people only think I'm packing on weight. I have an invitation for everone. Even Chloe. I know it a stupid decision. But this will be great too. We walk in the school and got to the classroom.

"Hey teacher can I tell you something?" I ask her and she nods.

"I have an announcement to make during class. I will be handing out these envelopes to everyone including you but do not open them until I tell you what they are for." She nods and she helps me hand them out.

"Kids don't open them yet. Okay." They all nod and put them down.

After we passed them all out i walked to the front of the classroom. Adrien was right there next to me too. He grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring squeeze.

"What is it you want to tell us Marinette?" The teacher asks me.

I take a deep breath and speek, "Okay. You must have realized that I have been packing on weight right?" They all nodded and Chloe smirked.

"Yeah, because she is getting fat. Is that all?" She replied.

I smirked eight back, "not exactly. You see. I have a secret that me and Adrien have been keeping to our selfs." I look to him.

"I only found out a couple months ago. I was very thrilled. We have been dating ever since. Now are you ready to know what we are keeping for you?"

They all nod frantically. I take out a picture and hand it to Alya. She gasps and looks at me and at the picture again. "Your pregnant?" She asks out loud. Everyone gasps and looks to me including Chloe. I smile and nod. They all run up to me and hug me and Adrien. "Congrats girl. I can't believe I gonna be an aunt though. Yay." Then she goes to Adrien, "You hurt her or the kids I will hunt you down and murder you." She threatens. He panicked and nods. She smiled and goes to the seat. Everyone went back to there seat except me and Adrien.

"Know. Open the envelopes." They nod and open them all. "You are all invited to the baby shower tomarrow. Including the teacher."

They all squeal with happiness. And nod. Adrien and I return to our seats and continue with the day of school.

Thank you for reading this chapter too. I'm sorry again. For slow updates but I'm trying. Thanks again. Bye.