chapter 9-🍋

We made it to Alya's house to start packing. I could tell Alya was trying her hardest not to freak out. When Chat left the room Alya let out a fangirling scream.

"What the hell Alya?" I ask her.

She just stares at me and smiles, "I didn't know that you and Chat were a couple." My eyes widened.

"No we aren't. Well not yet at least."

"Why did he call you princess and you call him Kitty?"

I froze at this. I never realized until now that those were pet names. I looked at her and shook my head. "As I said, he saved me a while back and has been visiting me ever sense. That doesn't mean we have a relationship."

"Why do you guys call each other those names?" She asked me again.

"Well, I call him kitty because he reminds me or a cute kitten at times. But you would have to ask him about princess. Maybe he thought himself as a knight when he saved me. Maybe that's why he calls me princess."

"Do you like the pet name?" She asks me with a smirk plastered across her face and an evil look in her eyes.

"I've never had a problem with the name." I blush.

"And What did he whisper in your ear before?" She asked confused.

Flashback

He winked and came closer to my ear and whispered, "or do other stuff."

End Flashback

I blush bright red at remembrance and shook my head, "Oh nothing." She looked at me confused again but shook it off. "L-lets finish packing." I stuttered.

Time skip

We got done packing and bringing my stuff to the mansion. Chat left not so long ago. Apparently he had some stuff to do at home. When he left I felt sad. He was amazing company.

"Ms. Marinette, can I ask you something?" Gabriel asked.

"Just Marinette and yes. What is it?"

"How do you know Chat Noir? And why did he help?"

"He is one of my friends and he saved me a while back. He has been visiting me ever sence."

"Why do you have a superhero friend?" He asked me confused.

"Because of the strict rules that was placed upon me at home, he was my only friend for years. I remember when I was seven years old, when I first met him. He was a sweet boy. Not much older than me. Me and my sister would sneak out of the house to play at the park. He would follow us to make sure we were safe. I didn't know who he was, but Esmee did. She wasn't afraid."

"Who is this Esmee?" He asked.

"My sister." I looked down.

"What happened to her?" He asked me with a hint of evil. I just thought that was part of his character though.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I glared at him. He jumped a little at my piercing stare.

"Okay tell me when your ready." With that he left my room.

Knock knock

I heard a knock at my window and smiled. "Kitty, come in." I told him. He smiled and jumped inside.

"Well hello princess, this place is a lot roomier than your old bedroom." He stated with a smirk.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him a with worry.

"Of course."

"What are we relationship wise?"

"I wanted to ask you that too." I nodded and he picked me up lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist. "What do you want to be?" He asked me seductively. His lips grazing my neck. I gasped and he smirked.

"What do you want to be Chat?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I want to be your boyfriend. And you could be my girlfriend." I smiled and he smashed his lips against mine.

Lemon starts here

He pushed me up against the wall. Him kissing me with love and passion which soon turned to lust and desire. He broke the kiss and started attaching my neck searching for the sweet spots on my neck find everyone of them in the process. His hips grounded against mine drawing a moan from my mouth. He grinned as he did it again. His clothed erection hitting my clothed entrance. He took of my shirt kissing down to my breasts. Giving them both attention as he put me on the bed. His lips trailing down to my toned stomach kissing and nipping at my sensitive skin. Draw more moans from my mouth. He took off my leggings and smirked as he kiss and sucked at my inner thigh up and down. He traveled kisses to my clothed entrance. His his hands traveling to the hem of my panties as he took them off too. There I was now fully exposed to Chat Noir. He smirked and kissed up my leg to my inner thigh. Moving closer inch my inch to my entrance. He hooked my legs around his shoulders and began to eat me out. His tongue circling around my clit as his finger came in contact with my core. He pumped his finger in and out in a repeated motion. Draw a melody of moans from me. "Ahhh. Ch-chat. Ahh-hhh." He smirked at my moans but continued what he was doing. Continuously licking and sucking at my clit and pumping his fingers in and out of me. Me screaming and moaning on the bed sheets cumming multiple times. I pulled him up and kissed him and started to unzip his suit when...

Knock knock.

"Ms. Marinette, dinner is ready." I panicked but quickly kicked him off of me. I practically whined at the loss. He smirked at me and kissed me again.

"Don't think this is over, princess." He kissed me again and left the room. I got dressed and headed down stairs smiling and squirming." When I got to the kitchen, I sat down on an empty chair. Adrien had yet to come down too. I just shrugged it off and started to eat. And soon enough, he came down happy. "So how has your day been, Mari?" He asked me evilly.

I just blushed and smiled, "it's been great." I stated quickly while I clamped my legs together to keep from feeling that itch down at my entrance.

Dinner was just awkward. I got done fast so maybe I could sleep. I laid down in bed.

Knock knock

I smiled and he came in. I undressed myself and he did the same thing. Chat slowly pulled down the zipper on his suit just to tease me. I squirmed under his gaze. Me and him fully exposed he entered me like that. Him on top. He started to pound in me at a fast pace me moaning loudly and clawing my nails in his back as he went faster and harder. As some point he was pounding into me mercilessly, sending me into overdrive. His hand reaching down to play with my clit. I was screaming and moaning under him. "Ahhhh. Ch-ch-chat. Ahhhh. I'm g-gon-na cum." I screamed and moaned at the same time. Making him hit my g-spot. I came hard making him cum also. We cleaned up and he kissed my lips.

"I had a great time with you princess. But I have to get back."

I nodded to tired to ask him why. I kissed him back and he broke it soon after. He lept out of the room and I fell asleep me under the covers. One thing in my mind.

"How am I gonna tell him?"

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you like it. I am now back to my mom's house so I might not be able to update as fast as others can. Again Thanks for reading this chapter. Bye.

 Bye