E L E V E N

In the middle of the night, those participating the Shie Hassaikai Raid were contacted and instructed to gather. By that morning, the police had gotten a warrant and they heroes were ready to raid the compound.

They had their goal to rescue Eri and arrest Overhaul, although Eri was the priority. No one knew that Sumire was inside, captured, and praying for rescue. No one except Sir Nighteye and Bubble Girl who had informed Principal Nezu of his missing advisor the previous afternoon.

As soon as they prepared to storm the gates, a massive man with bulging muscles and a black bird beak mask threw it down and swung at the police force that huddled together.

Heroes reached for them and kept them from getting hurt. Ryukyu, the dragon heroine, assumed her full, intimidating form to counter the yakuza villain. A few more of the gang members approached the scene from the outside. When the police force confronted them, declaring they have a warrant, they began to attack. More heroes fought them off...

...providing the opening for the Nighteye - consisting of Sir Nighteye, Deku, Lemillion, Centipeder, Bubble Girl, and Eraser Head - and Fat Gum - Fat Gum, Suneater, and Red Riot - Squads to make a beeline for the compound.

As soon as they entered the hidden pathway of the underground hideout, they faced several members of the gang. They fought them off, then descended deeper into the corridors.

They came across a false wall, which Lemillion quickly proved and Deku and Red Riot smashed through, leading to a hallway that was twisting and turning and morphing into new shapes. The black plague mask of a Hassaikai member was on the ground, leading the group to conclude that the warping of the walls and floors was the result of one of their quirks.

Unsure how to get through the living labyrinth, a few of the squad members began to panic, and Lemillion, being the driven and eager hero that he was, went ahead and split from his team, traveling through the moving wall just before the floor opened before everyone else.

A single story below, the ceiling closed above them, trapping them with three of the Eight Expendables, staring them down threateningly in their terrifying masks.

Suneater claimed all three of them as his opponents, allowing the rest of the heroes, sidekicks, and interns to proceed further.

They ran deeper into the compound, paying particular attention to the possibility of a villain in the walls, knowing that he had previously completely morphed their pathway. However, they weren't cautious enough as a portion of the wall jutted forward, slamming into Shota who wasn't expecting such an attack.

But just as he was about to be forced through the other wall into another location, Fat Gum leapt for him, pushing him out of the way before he could be separated from the group. Having the same idea, Red Riot ended up being swept to the other room alongside the large, gummy hero.

It wasn't long before the walls started twisting and turning again, enclosing on them and threatening to crush them in the concrete abyss. They pulled through, having been able to keep portions of the walls from moving with the convenience of the Lock Hero, Rock Lock's quirk. Deku shattered the portions that he wasn't able to pin, but no matter how much they fought through, the hallway-morphing villain kept backing them into corners.

Shota felt the pressure to erase the quirk causing them so much trouble. Gritting his teeth, he desperately looked around for any sign of the yakuza's body. Those of the Nighteye Squad were relying on him, too, as he was quick to snap back at anyone that urged him to free them from the never-ending warping.

The space suddenly opened, the walls giving way to the ground. In an instant, they solidified and crashed back down to the area that Rock Lock was holding in place. Directly in the line of impact, Shota pulled his student behind him, keeping him from getting crushed.